The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Honestly, let's not pretend like this game wouldn't have gone differently hadn't Mexico been protecting a lead for 89:30.

Either way, the only thing I take out of this game is the hope that Sir Red Nose will have Rafael as his first-choice RB throughout the season. 8)

2 more minutes plies aggregate :D
Oh and I don't think that brazil will get there 3 goals today
2-1 Mexico still has this

Last edited:
If Oscar scored that last goal, his "teams selected by %" would have skyrocketed on fantasy...

Great win for Mexico.

well deserved by mexico indeed

seems like the whole brasilian team and the coach did not take this game seriously

the mexican under 20 teams are so fun to watch but they get boring as they grow older in terms of style
maybe that is why they never do damage in the world cup

They've beet Brazil again, in the last 7 yrs Mexico has owned Brazil. It all started off when the sub-15 won Brazil in the final for Mexico to be crowned champions. Oribe Peralta is well deserved to be called man of the match. Brazil still has to wait for that gold :D
First time, first gold :D

Was this game really live though?? I was on espn last night looking for the time of the game and they had the score there 2 to 1 with Mexico the winner with no info.

Neymar had a decent game, but in no way should he be considered the best player in the world...he's far from it.

So does anyone think any Mexican players will actually stay in Europe after there performance in this Olympics?

Back
Top Bottom