The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Swansea is gonna get heavy offers for Michu.
With them getting a Europa League berth, they may keep on to him

5-0.
What a finish for Swansea.

What a great rise for Swansea...

2005 They'd just made their return to League One. 2007 they went on an 18-game unbeaten run and won the League One. 2010-11 finished 3rd in the Championship. 2011-12 joining the Premier League. Today Capital One Cup Winners....

Last edited:
the fact that laudrup is being linked with arsenal & real madrid is crazy

I heard he was highly to be a great manager when he first joined Swansea. With what he's done, it doesn't surprise me that Arsenal is interested...

Madrid....well....I don't know about that :lol:

Milan derby just starting....should be interesting...

the fact that laudrup is being linked with arsenal & real madrid is crazy

I heard he was highly to be a great manager when he first joined Swansea. With what he's done, it doesn't surprise me that Arsenal is interested...

Madrid....well....I don't know about that :lol:

Milan derby just starting....should be interesting...

Yeah I had heard good things about him as well, I wouldn't mind having someone young and an innovative style and capable of success with minimal resources once Arsene is finished at Emirates.....but Swansea has had two pretty damn good managers in he and Rodgers since they've been up...can't think Laudrop will last much longer there once the big clubs start calling. If RM is actually interested I dunno if I'd take that job tho, loads of immense pressure and a bunch of superstars may not buy in (kinda like AVB at Chelsea, now at Spurs hes doing a much better job).

Tuning into this PSG match curious to see the swaglord Beckham once he subs in......oh and hope Marseille get this W so Lyon can stay tied for 1st :smokin

Just found out Giggs is half black, never would have guessed it.

Quarter black. But still surprising. Lol.

Yeah I found that out last year made me :wow:

Here;s him and his pops:

Back
Top Bottom