The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Balo is the perfect dude who can handle the racism over there. His attitude and ego doesn't let it affect him like KPB.

Not saying it doesn't hurt him, because I'm sure as hell knows it does. He's the face of Italy soccer for heavens sake, and his own people are treating him like that? Smh sick

Balo is the perfect dude who can handle the racism over there. His attitude and ego doesn't let it affect him like KPB.

Not saying it doesn't hurt him, because I'm sure as hell knows it does. He's the face of Italy soccer for heavens sake, and his own people are treating him like that? Smh sick

I seriously cannot see the Racism in Italy ever changing or it will be a very longtime before it does :smh:

That's the way Europe is. There years behind the United States on progression. It's impossible for it to change so quickly when.

A) There aren't enough black people in any country to start a civil rights type of movement.
B) enlightenment is difficult when a country in literally 97% white.
C) Black people, or any other types of ethnicities are very uncommon in European countries that have had the same race or creed for thousands of years.

Europe is not America, they live amongst themselves and have been for too long. Ignorence reigns supreme outside the Americas. I've been going back to forth to Europe my whole life. Half my family is in Portugal, the other half in France. Although France and England are more progressive because they have more ethnicities they're still very ignorant.

But hey, that's the world we live. You're scared of what you don't know, it's hard to blame some kid who grew up in a village in Spain and has never seen or experienced anything else.

The fans are wrong in what they're doing, but if these countries cared enough, they would deduct points from the teams or have a zero tolerance level when it comes to racist chants. The teams have to do something. But every sporting event has they're own expressive goons. It's a difficult problem to solve so quickly.

Mario Balotelli can handle it, he's been dealing with it his whole life. He feeds from it. These African and South American black players let it affect them because they're hurt and they've never seen such vileness before.

Last edited:
Honestly Gareth Bale... :x :smh: :x :x

Oh i got fouled.....lays on ground looks at ref...doesn't get call...stands up...gets ball..."eff this"....laser....top right corner.... :smokin

It'll be fun watching Bale score these types of goals this summer and beyond at the Bernabéu. :smile:

I can't see Barca losing at Camp Nou...Undefeated in 20+ games at home? Going to hate rooting against Kaka though... Looking forward to big games from Messi, Iniesta, & for RM CR7... That backline better play lights out today for Barca...

Last edited:
That's the way Europe is. There years behind the United States on progression. It's impossible for it to change so quickly when.

A) There aren't enough black people in any country to start a civil rights type of movement.
B) enlightenment is difficult when a country in literally 97% white.
C) Black people, or any other types of ethnicities are very uncommon in European countries that have had the same race or creed for thousands of years.

Europe is not America, they live amongst themselves and have been for too long. Ignorence reigns supreme outside the Americas. I've been going back to forth to Europe my whole life. Half my family is in Portugal, the other half in France. Although France and England are more progressive because they have more ethnicities they're still very ignorant.

But hey, that's the world we live. You're scared of what you don't know, it's hard to blame some kid who grew up in a village in Spain and has never seen or experienced anything else.

The fans are wrong in what they're doing, but if these countries cared enough, they would deduct points from the teams or have a zero tolerance level when it comes to racist chants. The teams have to do something. But every sporting event has they're own expressive goons. It's a difficult problem to solve so quickly.

Mario Balotelli can handle it, he's been dealing with it his whole life. He feeds from it. These African and South American black players let it affect them because they're hurt and they've never seen such vileness before.

Inter Milan fined €50,000 for racially abusing Mario Balotelli. Ashley Cole fined £90,000 for a tweet. Joey Barton fined £75,000 for a red. Nicholas Bendtner fined €100,000 for wearing sponsored underwear.

What message is are football organizers really saying? Racism, simply isn't that important to them. They simply don't care. For an entire football club to pay half the price of what one player is fined, is unacceptable. If they really cared, they'd do what they did in England. They would make fines very expensive. They would eject people from matches, ban them from the grounds for life, and possibly see criminal action. Until serious action is taken by the officials in European footballing countries, nothing will change.

Last edited:
How has Neymar grown a full beard at 11 years old?

Inter Milan fined €50,000 for racially abusing Mario Balotelli. Ashley Cole fined £90,000 for a tweet. Joey Barton fined £75,000 for a red. Nicholas Bendtner fined €100,000 for wearing sponsored underwear.

What message is are football organizers really saying? Racism, simply isn't that important to them. They simply don't care. For an entire football club to pay half the price of what one player is fined, is unacceptable. If they really cared, they'd do what they did in England. They would make fines very expensive. They would eject people from matches, ban them from the grounds for life, and possibly see criminal action. Until serious action is taken by the officials in European footballing countries, nothing will change.

European stadiums need to follow the route NFL stadiums have taken to deter hooligans. When I go watch 49ers games, there are always numbers you can text if you see some bull @#$% going on. There are also a lot of undercover police officers posing as fans... I've seen plenty of cholos who come to the game just to drink and start @#$% getting kicked out/arrested cause of this

Coupelt88, you wouldn't count Portugal as one of the more tolerant countries in Europe? We've always had plenty of black/dark people in Portugal living without many issues.

And to say the USA is years ahead...that's mostly in the major metropolitan areas that have large immigrant populations IMO. My dad and I have faced plenty of racism here in the US just cause of our Latin last name/looks alone. I'm half Indian, and when 9/11 happened, I had rocks thrown at me for being a "terrorist" by people who knew my ethnicity...@#$% like that happens everywhere

Pique you dumb @#$!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom