The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Wow Dafoe with the 2nd goal for the Spurs... On Kompany no less... What a brilliant goal...

Last edited:
JD back like Arnold! 
smokin.gif

Edit: ....Bazza back too! 3-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Somebody in here said Defoe was trash :lol:

Y'all was buggin', yea he's getting old, but he can be a great player when he turns it on

Edit~ Bale!!!!! Spurs are carving through this defense like it's nothing

Last edited:
I knew Bale was going to score!!! Damn I wish I would've said that in he prior post...

Last edited:
I can't see why Adabayor starts over Defoe...

Great turnaround today. City look dumbfounded, Spurs look rampant...

As it stands,it's possible that Arsenal wil finish 5th, RVP will get his trophy and Spurs will be in the CL. Granted this can change, but Wenger, Mancini, Benitez will face some difficult questions in May. Who knows, maybe City will put in an outrageous bid for Mourinho.

Im even wondering, what manager can City even poach?

:pimp: time for Liverpool to steal some points from Chelsea

I'm hoping for this as well...CHelsea's got 2 games in hand on Arsenal and we need to hold on to a CL spot with Spurs breathing down our necks :smokin

That Chelsea-Spurs match will be HUGE though, I'd rather one of them win outright to drop the other team down even further

Last edited:
Man City is about to go on another 100+ million pound spending spree this summer :lol: :smh:

Don't need to spend money on anything but a new manager.
Honestly they don't need to spend money on anything, that team is complete. They just need to make sure everybody is healthy during a season.

Mancini is done there for sure, but I really wouldn't be surprised to see them overreact and spend on players they don't need. I'm not saying they necessarily need anything, just they aren't exactly the image of stability with a football club...

As it stands,it's possible that Arsenal wil finish 5th, RVP will get his trophy and Spurs will be in the CL. Granted this can change, but Wenger, Mancini, Benitez will face some difficult questions in May. Who knows, maybe City will put in an outrageous bid for Mourinho.

Im even wondering, what manager can City even poach?

I cant see Arsenal dropping much points. With their fixture list.. Chelsea are the team most likely to collapse

Every time Ramires touches the ball near Liverpool's box it kills the attack. Bring Lampard on, he'll turn one of those in to #2.

Back
Top Bottom