The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Giroud disappears in matches, sometimes I forget hes even on..

I hope Podolski eventually starts to play in the middle. He is so goal hungry

Can't beleive Cardiff let that goal in at like te 89th or 90th minute but they get the league championship & promoted to the EPL. Think I'll follow them next year since I don't really have a team in the EPL. Plus my son's travel team is Cardiff FC & we can watch the games together like we did this morning.

Missed the Arsenal/Fulham & the Sunderland/Everton games but get to watch some La Liga games today.

Some good EPL games on tomorrow - Spurs/Man City & Chelsea/Liverpool. Also on BIEN tomorrow Juve/AC Milan & PSG/Nice.

Might even stay up to watch some Aussie footy tonight @ 1AM - West Sydney Wanderers/CC Mariners...

Bayern with another mauling 6-1 Hannover 96 :x

with basically a B squad..Champions league winners imo..

The director of coaching for my son's travel team says he thinks Barca will beat Bayern. He thinks even as talented as Bayern is from top to bottom, they seemed to choke in big games dating back several years. I hope he's right. :D

Abidal is back for Barca!!! Making an impact early in the game also!!!

Edit - looks like he still has some of his closing speed...

Last edited:

Klopp and the boys will not be impressed.

I hope they bounce back next season. It's because of results like this (and adding Pep), I doubt Klopp will let go of the major players like Reus Gotze, Lewandowski etc. I figure he'll be looking to build strong for next season...

Bundesliga going to be a lot more interesting next season...

Wasn't sexy but Barca got the win today with a clean sheet. Villa had some nice misses & Cesc did too until late in the match. Good to see Abidal out there today. He looked ok despite missing a little over a year (maybe more). Song got plenty of playing time too & didn't look too bad... Levante's goalie Navas did a great job today denying several goals today & his back line didn't do too bad either....

Solid result for the Galaxy! Especially against Sporting KC

Landon is really starting to get into the groove of things again.

Keane looked ok coming back from injury, but didn't capitalize on any of his opportunities tonight. Easily could have had 2-3 goals on the night but ended up not even getting a shot off 
mean.gif

Loved seeing Franklin fly around on the field.

Hopefully Omar is ok, looked a little gimpy towards the end of the match.

aaaaand nobody cares about this post because its about the MLS 
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The Arabic (?) commentary from next booth over is entertaining.

That dude is loud. Lol. Thought they might've not had that problem after half time but he's back...

Spurs have to win this. I know not having bale hurt but what a slide downward after comfortably being in the top 4...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom