The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

And if I'm not mistaken Suarez will have to serve some of his band at Bayern? That's if he goes there.

I don't think so, because the FA handed him the ban. Not UEFA or FIFA. So I'm assuming the German version of the FA would let it slide, cause it wasn't their ruling.

However, I may be wrong.

And if I'm not mistaken Suarez will have to serve some of his band at Bayern? That's if he goes there.

I don't think so, because the FA handed him the ban. Not UEFA or FIFA. So I'm assuming the German version of the FA would let it slide, cause it wasn't their ruling.

However, I may be wrong.

I can't see them just letting it side, he bite someone. But hey, like Mike said "it happens" :lol:

wow, its already starting to look like Bayern are going to go HAM today. 3 - 1 Bayern wins, my prediction.

Last edited:

what instrument does he play?

I'm shocked at the Gotze transfer. Bayern are gonna be extra zesty next year. I heard isco and Suarez were on the way as well :x

Ribery is probably my favorite player right now. Worlds slickest dribbler

Last edited:
yep, thats how Bayern is going to score today. They're just so big, it's going to be off set pieces and headers.

Bayern is a god damn machine :x

Back
Top Bottom