The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

I was hoping with this CL run BVB would reconsider selling some of their young talent, wish they could have stayed together |I

dat technique...

How do you release the information of Gotze going to Bayern when Bayern and his own club are still in the semi-finals of the champions league and could potentially meet in the final. What a joke.

What's he suppose to do if they make it to the finals? Bayern trolling.

that's what i was thinking... :smh:

I hope for some reason Bale ends up at Madrid and Modric at United

Or both at United :lol:

and Benteke at Arsenal would be nice

What makes this one really special for SAF is its one of the rare times he's won it on the pitch. Most of the time, the title is decided by other teams when his team isn't even playing. I heard the commentator saying, he once won it while at home watching a billiard a championship at home with his wife lol

If this doesn't happen, or if he ends up at Spurs or something, I can imagine the hatred for Wenger next season by the likes of Piers Morgan.

What makes this one really special for SAF is its one of the rare times he's won it on the pitch. Most of the time, the title is decided by other teams when his team isn't even playing. I heard the commentator saying, he once won it while at home watching a billiard a championship at home with his wife lol

I heard that it was only the third time winning the 'chip on the pitch...

If this doesn't happen, or if he ends up at Spurs or something, I can imagine the hatred for Wenger next season by the likes of Piers Morgan.

Piers is gonna hate him no matter what tbh :lol:

Benteke/Remy. We'll have a decent amount of options in terms of players to buy at a bargain. Considering we need another midfielder, defender and goalkeeper. I would imagine, well hope that ground work being laid out would be in the process.

The news about Gotze is rambunctious, if true. But considering that Robben has been rumored to be leaving....It's understandable to why Pep would want him. I mean. he could walk into any team. I think Eriksen would be a good option to replace Gotze. I think he fit their style

someone posted an article about Arsenal trying to pick up some Germans..

I hope they can scoop up Marc Andre ter Stergen from Borussia Monchengladbach..Great GK (from what ive seen) and he is young too

There is no shortage of German midfielders and defenders either :lol:

Feels good to have #20.. feels even better to take it back from city. I can see SAF resting RVP on saturday but then again I cant see him doing Wenger any favors, would be hilarious if he fields a very strong team. Even if he fields welbz and/or chicha, both will be looking to make a statement. I know RVP was a huge part of us winning the title, but he wasnt the only part. De Gea has had one hell of a break through season and we finally seem to have the RB and CDM postion sorted (two huge issues, past couple seasons). We also had a much healther yr in CB, ppl forget rio, vidic, evans all had injuries last season at some point. Next year will be alot harder though.

Not really suprised about Bayern announcing the move.. didnt they do the same thing with neuer when schalke was still in the CL. I am however suprised Dortmund is willing to sell him to such a huge rival, wouldnt be suprised if he wanted to stay within germany and pushed for the move. Does this count again as ANOTHER loss for arsenal?

This summer is lining up to be HUGE with transfers. Chelsea dont just need a striker but they need to sort out their CB situation. I think someone on here suggested playing Luiz as a CDM and i think that would be a great idea. I really believe Suarez is off to bayern, and can you blame him? That team is gonna be crazy. As for us, we need to bring in another CB and another CAM assuming we sell ando/nani

Not really suprised about Bayern announcing the move.. didnt they do the same thing with neuer when schalke was still in the CL. I am however suprised Dortmund is willing to sell him to such a huge rival, wouldnt be suprised if he wanted to stay within germany and pushed for the move.
Götze to Bayern is a done deal.38 mil euros transfer fee is in his contract and if Götze wants to leave Dortmund,

they had to let him go.The announcement to this time hasd probably also something to do with Hoeness tax problems

(had an account in Switzerland and didn`t paid his capital gains tax).

Rumour is also that adidas lend some mone to Hoeness when Bayern looked for a new kit contract.

Ter Stegen is a great keeper and when Arsenal could get hime, congratulations.

Suarez to Bayern ? First they had to get rid of some players.

Last edited:
Awesome signing for Bayern and Gotze is Pep's first signing, Can't imagine there will be much budget left for any other signings though (Suarez etc.)

Seriously Dortmund why? This is stupid....they are going to lose Lewandowski too.

RVP's second goal is some sort of wizardry. I honestly have 0 idea how him or Demba Ba pull this stuff off. Coming from some one who has played soccer at a high level my entire life...i have never seen anyone pull that off....it honestly baffles me how skilled these players are. Some times you can see its luck or a miss hit...but this was no where near that.

CL this week though...can't wait....really pulling for Madrid tomorrow.

******g stupid by BVB. Smh

But they find young talent better than anyone so they'll replace him with quality players

Pep is trying too hard to be Jose Mourinho it's disgusting, trying to follow the same footsteps, with a much more easier path. Still can't believe he's going to Bayern, what a herb. Mourinho has really gotten to his head.

BVB just lost the semi-finals before even playing them. I just don't understand why you couldn't wait until the end of the season. Can't imagine the type of media scrutiny and uncertainty in the club now, jn the locker room as well.

Guess the final is set. Madrid vs Barca/Bayern

Last edited:
Pep is trying too hard to be Jose Mourinho it's disgusting, trying to follow the same footsteps, with a much more easier path. Still can't believe he's going to Bayern, what a herb. Mourinho has really gotten to his head.

BVB just lost the semi-finals before even playing them. I just don't understand why you couldn't wait until the end of the season. Can't imagine the type of media scrutiny and uncertainty in the club now, jn the locker room as well.

Guess the final is set. Madrid vs Barca/Bayern

:lol: Your hate is strong... Not sure Pep is copying Jose...

I don't hate Pep, quit the hater talk.

I just don't understand why you leave one of the best clubs on the planet, one of the best organizations on the planet, the club you played with your whole life, not to mention you're a Catalan-Barcelona born and bred.

Obviously he's trying to go the Mourinho route, win championships in different leagues. He'll be out of Bayern within a couple years as well. Pep shouldn't have let the media or the competition with Mourinho get to him. But he did. He's on a mission now.

Back
Top Bottom