The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Dammit just got out of my final...but checked the score and :wow: :wow: :wow: Lewandowski is having the game of his life it seems...I hope Dortmund can get one more and hold Madrid off cuz they have the firepower to comeback next leg still....but man an all German final would be crazy with all the subplots between those two teams :smokin

in all honesty though.. last yrs madrid team is light yrs better than this yrs. Im still very shocked by the scoreline, exact reason UCL is the best

I wish a real network would get Bundesliga rights here in the states man...it's probably the most competitive league top to bottom out there...Bayern is going to be scary good next yr too. I pray Lewandowski doesn't head to united though :lol: if he went to Bayern too that'd be cruel

I wish a real network would get Bundesliga rights here in the states man...it's probably the most competitive league top to bottom out there...Bayern is going to be scary good next yr too. I pray Lewandowski doesn't head to united though :lol: if he went to Bayern too that'd be cruel

not sure if srs.. bayern won the league 3 weeks ago by 20 points b.. and it doesnt look like next yr will be any easier

Last edited:
Madrid takes it 3-0 next week. Moves onto the finals. Book it. Cristiano hatty.

Madrid needs another winger/ST thats a world class thread. Kun Ageruo or Bale...we need them

Cristiano needs to get out of Real or Real need to make some major changes. Benzema and Higuien are useless. Ozil and Modric played horrible, I expected more from Ozil since these are his countrymen. But that back-line has some serious issues.

It's a shift in power now. Spain has taken a step back. Germany has taken over.

England still far behind tho :lol:

not sure if srs.. bayern won the league 3 weeks ago by 20 points b.. and it doesnt look like next yr will be any easier

Lol This was also literally one of the greatest domestic seasons EVER. How about looking at the past 10 yrs...Dortmund, Bayern, Wolfsburg, Stuttgart, Werder Bremen all have won that league at least once...that's not even mentioning traditionally strong teams like SChalke, Bayer Leverkusen, even Hamburg is solid. Show me another top 4 league where different teams have consistently finished in the top 5...ill wait.

Bayern Munich also has immensely more resources than any of the other teams in that league...Dortmund have a small budget and for them to have been as successful as they have the last several yrs is really impressive. The only reason it's hard for these teams to sustain success is that Bayern buys their best players...Gomez, Goetze, Neuer, the list goes on. Even liking at teams that were in the relegation zone a couple yrs ago like Freiburg and Monchrngladbach and they are competitive now. Having 9 different clubs finish in the top three over the past 10 yrs sounds competitive to me.
That doesn't happen anywhere else in major Euro football, period.

Last edited:
So much talk about the fact that the German teams are dominating, but there should be at least just as much focus about how they did it: Economically responsibly, developing their own players or buying unknown players under the radar and not by throwing piles of money at whoever was the biggest star in a major league the previous season. They should be an example for all the other clubs.

Last edited:

Yea, I know you can make the same thing with Barca and Bayern, but still

Last edited:
So Germany is winning the world cup next year, the Spanish reign is done with.

Yup

Glad everyones getting hip to Germany lol.. Bayern and BVB are 2 of my favorite teams. Dont know who to root for if they go into the finals!!

I hope today inspires Ozil to move to BVB. Always thought he should play in Germany and now that Gotze is out that role is open..

Back
Top Bottom