The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Yea, I know you can make the same thing with Barca and Bayern, but still

*mort*

Lewandowski was a beast today.  Dortmund was flawless in attacking and pressing.  Real looked lost.  That back line needs a lot of help.  The away goal helps a little.  Madrid have the capability to turn this around but its more than likely it'll be an all German final.  We'll try again for la decima next year.  

Last edited:
I hope today inspires Ozil to move to BVB. Always thought he should play in Germany and now that Gotze is out that role is open..

I hope Ozil leaves too, he just hasn't lived up to the hype.

If Real keep Ronaldo and Jose this summer, Real are going to make some crazy changes. It smells like that type of summer they'll completely splurge on. I see Bale and Ronaldo on the wings next year with a new CAM and a CB.

Barca and Real are going ham this summer. Real still has a chance tho lol.

Lewandowski was a beast today.  Dortmund was flawless in attacking and pressing.  Real looked lost.  That back line needs a lot of help.  The away goal helps a little.  Madrid have the capability to turn this around but its more than likely it'll be an all German final.  We'll try again for la decima next year.  
at least you're being realistic.

Watching bayern destroy barca yesterday probably made these guys even hungrier to get their too. No way though, 4 against madrid. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

edit- dortmuntmund should of rolled out that tifo they rolled out for malaga. That burn

Last edited:
:lol:

Özil hasn't lived up to the hype?

I don't think he has, na, plenty others feel the same. There's a reason why Real went after Modric.

I gotta disagree, I feel he's been world class this season. Not so much today but who really was.

Setting up Ronnie on plays half the time, and he's been putting up goals recently.

I'd hate to see him leave Madrid, pretty young too.

Last edited:
Didn't like the team selection by mourinho today.

Right from the beginning when it showed the lineups I wasn't feeling it. Moving ozil to the right was a terrible move. The team looked like a group of individuals and not a team that's been playing well and together for an entire season.

And for a team that's regarded as super deep its kind of pathetic that there wasn't any winger to bring in for di maria.

Also I was iffy on moving Ramos to RB when it seemed like he and varane had developed a solid enough partnership in the middle.

In the end Madrid got beat by a team that's healthy with great chemistry between players who have played together and in the same position/role for the entire season.

I don't think he has, na, plenty others feel the same. There's a reason why Real went after Modric.

Because a midfield usually consists of 4 players, sometimes 5 and not 1?

The only way he hasn't lived up to the hype is if you were expecting him to slide Ronaldo to be the 2nd best player on the team. But Özil was pretty terrible yesterday though.. Some of the best players can turn to be unrecognizable if you switch roles for them. Look at the contrast between Messi on Barcelona and Argentina/2012 WC.

Last edited:
All this Ozil talk.. Alonso has the worst game i have seen from him in a Real kit. Couldnt hold the ball to save his life and gave up that Pen. Ionno if he wants to leave or what but they need to get him back in it. Real also need to sell Kaka or restructor those wages. I completely agree with Mou getting the line up all wrong, especial on the back line.

Sad that Madrid went down 4-1....big hole to dig out of in leg 2. I don't see them doing it.

I like Lewa and think he is a good striker he has excellent instincts around the goal. But please don't go to bayern :lol:

All this Ozil talk.. Alonso has the worst game i have seen from him in a Real kit. Couldnt hold the ball to save his life and gave up that Pen. Ionno if he wants to leave or what but they need to get him back in it. Real also need to sell Kaka or restructor those wages. I completely agree with Mou getting the line up all wrong, especial on the back line.
It would be nice to see Alonso in a Liverpool kit again.

Wow, I never ever thought Dortmund would've stepped all over RM like that yesterday. I thought RM would win with a score of like 4-3 or 3-2. Lewandowski played like a man possessed yesterday. The 3rd goal he had was a thing of beauty, that footwork was a thing of beauty to see, the left cross with the ball & the strike with the right in the box under heavy duress. :x :smh: :D :D :D Wow.

Back
Top Bottom