The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

mean.gif
dudes talking reckless now
laugh.gif

Right...exactly how long have you followed Jozy in his European football career?
This...... son catches a handful of USMNT games on ESPN and automatically dubs Jozy garbage 
laugh.gif

This...... son catches a handful of USMNT games on ESPN and automatically dubs Jozy garbage 
laugh.gif

He is terrible, he's playing in a weak country and scoring goals, so you guys think he's turning into Ronaldo.

He played at various other clubs in England, Turkey and Spain...how did it go there? :x

Last edited:
He is terrible, he's playing in a weak country and scoring goals, so you guys think he's turning into Ronaldo.

He played at various other clubs in England, Turkey and Spain...how did it go there? :x

:smh: Jozy was incredibly young went he went to europe and it definitely showed it was a premature move.

He has developed into much more than i ever thought he would have. dude only like 23

Eresdive is a very good developmental league. many current stars have come from it.

Plus look at Lewandowski. at one point he was heading to Blackburn and only got on the field because of injury to Barrios.

Jozy cannot play in a real league, he is vastly overrated.

If he goes back to England, you will see what I'm talking about.

This dude Jada2001 stays with some hateful comments about Jozy. Those are some clown *** comments my man. :lol:

well couldnt sleep i got work in 2 hours all i can do is watch some good ol' soccer . even if it is ManCity . usually im drunk when i stay up all night to watch soccer lol

Jozy is def talented & has ability but has consistently failed showing what I think he's capable on a larger stage. He should've been able to flourish in La Liga & then when he got to Hull City. He even had fan support at those places, especially at Hull, but he was ghost...

Bale can create his own goals. You don't have to give them to him, Wigan. :\

Edit: Well then...

Last edited:
How on earth did Nani get a red card for that high kick (rightfully assessed) & Gomez didn't?!

Last edited:
Meh, this game could go on for another 24 hours and Spurs wouldn't have a hope of scoring ...choked it once again 
mean.gif

This Bilbao-Barca game shows how much they really need Messi. They were struggling on the attack and as soon as Messing steps in, boom and instant goal. This guy danced around 3 defenders like it was nothing, and then the keeper couldn't stop that slow *** kick. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom