The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

:nerd: :lol:

A draw against United is a good result but it still feels like 2 points dropped tbh. Rvp with a gifted Fk, but Theo was offsides so I guess it evens out. Sucks we couldnt capitalize on the good play we had in the first 40mins and grab another (truth be told since we didn't I knew we weren't getting 3 points out of it today)

Koscielny is such a boss its not even funny. MOTM. Get a better/more mobile version of Per and we'd be ******g awesome in the center of defense.

Ramsey played really well aswell (bar a couple misplaced passes) hope he keeps it up....he's starting to show the talent he had pre break.

I new fully expect us to be linked with RBs from all around Europe next week after Sagna's game today (and given he has a year left on his contract) but I don't want him gone as I think he's a warrior and years and years of solid service isn't thrown away by a bad game and tbf and off year.

Todays results win or lose didn't change what we needed to do with our other remaining fixtures, just win them all and we'll get CL football. End of.

Disappointed that Gunnersaurus didn't kick him in the junk.

Also, Bale sweeps the POY and Young POY awards.

Last edited:
Good win for Chelsea. I think we will retain that third spot and challenge for the PL and CL next year. It would be nice to win the Europa league as well.

Is that guard of honor an Arsenal tradition or a premier league tradition? I would hate to see my team do that :smh:

Last edited:
I thought Jay is minority owner of LFC?

EDIT: NVM I was thinking of Bron

Last edited:

Either looking for players to sign for his new agency or looking to become part owner...hmm

That or more specifically judging by his face he's looking at Gervinho's hairline on the jumbotron. :lol: But seriously he's an Arsenal fan (fan instantly after seeing Henry play if I remember correctly) so he's just there to support the mighty Arsenal!

I'm still so pissed off that the one player in all of Europe/the freaking world we didn't want scoring against us this year was straight up GIFTED a goal in each game by dumbass mistakes from a senior player. He didnt have to work/earn either one, hell he was in full on in Kos' pocket today yet he ends up with a goal.....arrrrg!!!

Good win for Chelsea. I think we will retain that third spot and challenge for the PL and CL next year. It would be nice to win the Europa league as well.

Is that guard of honor an Arsenal tradition or a premier league tradition? I would hate to see my team do that :smh:

Either looking for players to sign for his new agency or looking to become part owner...hmm

That or more specifically judging by his face he's looking at Gervinho's hairline on the jumbotron. :lol: But seriously he's an Arsenal fan (fan instantly after seeing Henry play if I remember correctly) so he's just there to support the mighty Arsenal!

I'm still so pissed off that the one player in all of Europe/the freaking world we didn't want scoring against us this year was straight up GIFTED a goal in each game by dumbass mistakes from a senior player. He didnt have to work/earn either one, hell he was in full on in Kos' pocket today yet he ends up with a goal.....arrrrg!!!

Jay-Z looking for that .000017 percent ownership of Arsenal.

:lol: yea he became a fan after meeting Henry or seeing him play. At one point, he was rumored to be investing in the club. I remember he said something in reference to the lack of trophies. But yeah, as of now, if he was still interested, he would probably only get a small stake.

I wouldn't mind him signing players at all. Well, if it would help bring some better exposure to the states.

:lol:
AVB sighting.

I forget the year, but Arsenal had won the league and at OT they gave us a guard of honor.

i think hes there as a fan, hes with chris martin from coldplay who was spotted a couple times this yr at the emirates..

Dont know how i feel about Bale winning both PFA and young player of the yr.. makes me think suarez would have won had it not been for the bite :lol:

Kyle ******g Walker won PFA young player of the year last year over Sergio Aguero...the award is a joke lets be honest. Plus giving both awards to him makes no sense at all...why not recognize the #2 voted for young player as Bale won the overall one?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom