The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Someone gave an extremly good website to watch the Barcelona game last week, it was an English Channel with a code. Can anyone supply that again for today's Real game?

Diego López, Essien, Ramos, Varane, Coentrao, Xabi Alonso, Modric, Di María, Özil, Ronaldo, Higuaín

EDIT ~

Weidenfeller; Piszczek, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer; Bender, Gundogan; Götze, Reus, Blaszczykowski  Lewandowski

Last edited:
Diego López, Essien, Ramos, Varane, Coentrao, Xabi Alonso, Modric, Di María, Özil, Ronaldo, Higuaín

Damn, Mourinho not starting Pepe. He must have given him hell for not being able to mark lewandowski last week.

Bold move.

Talk about a strike, this is vicious
http://blog.foxsoccer.com/post/49027399913/chelsea-fans-keep-your-eye-on-this-kid-blues
Any Chelsea fans following any of the youth players? Any players to look out for?

Man that's funny. My co-worker just sent me this vid too. It's amazing how fast stuff get's around "the internets". Here's a better vid quality but you have to deal with the Arabic announcer.... Isn't Watford the club that kid that interviewed Mila Kunis & Robert Downey Jr? :lol:

Thanks man, quality is a lot better. I enjoy some Arabic announcers, they bring the lulz. :lol: I think it might have been.

Talk about a strike, this is vicious
http://blog.foxsoccer.com/post/49027399913/chelsea-fans-keep-your-eye-on-this-kid-blues
Any Chelsea fans following any of the youth players? Any players to look out for?

Just got done watching Chelsea vs Norwich City U18S FA Youth Cup final actually.

Chelsea dominated but gave a way a cheap penalty in the 4th minute of ET. :smh:

Ake already has a couple appearances for the 1st team and is def a name to remember for the future.

Islam Feruz as well, kid is a beast at striker. Leads the youth league in goals.

Chelsea has a couple other young guys on loan like Chalobah, Josh McEachran, Lucas Piazon who are good and could move up to the 1st team in a couple years

Thanks for sharing your insight/observations in Chelsea's talented youth but you know you dont believe that last bit. :lol:

Nah. Chalobah will def be in the 1st team within the next 2 years or so. Kid is the goods. Piazon is on loan at Malaga and doing well and he's only 18 so he has a chance to, we'll see.

I'm not as high on McEachran but other Chelsea fans seem to think he's Chelsea's next Joe Cole

I guess Chelsea is taking their academy more seriously. I was joking with someone how Chelsea doesn't promote players. Just looked up Feruz, wasn't expecting him to be Scottish, 17 and playing for the U21 NT. I'll keep an eye out for him. From what I've seen from McEachran, I thought was good. I know he's having a good loan spell.

Arsenal is offloading a lot of youth players. I hear they are getting ready to fast track some of the younger players and also bringing in some players. I know there have been some trials given out but no word on the results. They're in talks with 2 or 3 kids from La Maisa. Handful of talent out there, hopefully they develop properly

Back
Top Bottom