The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Still can't believe we're out the semis again. Smh stupid lineups by Mourhino ****** us up

Messi is starting on the bench
mean.gif
What the hell is Tito thinking?

Barcelona: Víctor Valdes, Alves, Piqué, Bartra, Adriano; Song, Xavi, Iniesta; Pedro, Cesc, Villa.

Subs: Pinto, Montoya, Dos Santos, Thiago, Alexis, Tello, Messi.

Bayern Munich: Neuer, Lahm, Boateng, van Buyten, Alaba, Javi Martínez, Schweinsteiger, Robben, Müller, Ribéry, Mandzukic.

Subs: Starke, Dante, Shaqiri, Rafinha, Luiz Gustavo, Gomez, Tymoshchuk.

Oh lord, this will be interesting... Cesc's time to shine. The Catalan is back with his beloved Blaugrana so let's make this count... :nerd:

gus get's the gas face... I don't understand fox, they place gus as the American face for "soccer" & they pair him with Ian Wright who has the deepest cockney accent... :smh:

Last edited:
Messi being on the bench gives me more reason to say that Messi should've never have played last week...

Martin Tyler's still my fav comm.  First time, for me, hearing him paired up with The Neviller, I think. 

Oh lord, this will be interesting... Cesc's time to shine. The Catalan is back with his beloved Blaugrana so let's make this count... :nerd:

gus get's the gas face... I don't understand fox, they place gus as the American face for "soccer" & they pair him with Ian Wright who has the deepest cockney accent... :smh:

Wright is my boy :lol: I think they pair well together. To me, Ian explains the ins and outs of the game really great as opposed to others
Love the cockney accent :lol:

Wright is my boy :lol: I think they pair well together. To me, Ian explains the ins and outs of the game really great as opposed to others
Love the cockney accent :lol:

I like Wright too, but if your logic for picking gus is to give the American audience an American voice, then pick a knowledgeable Amercian otherwise get gus off the tv because he's proving to be awful...

Gus Johnson is so bad. I know he doesn't have that much experience but....

"Bayern on the counter. Make that Barcelona..."

"Muller snatches it.  Neuer, rather."

Messi played 3 days ago, seemed fine.

It's basically Barca just conceding before the game started. Maybe bring him on if they score two. This Munich defense is an army tho.

At least Song is playing lol.

Messi played 3 days ago, seemed fine.

It's basically Barca just conceding before the game started. Maybe bring him on if they score two. This Munich defense is an army tho.

At least Song is playing lol.
That's what I thought too.  I saw the goal he got against BIlbao and thought he might  be getting over it, and then he's not even in the lineup for the one that matters.

Back
Top Bottom