The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Beat em down in FULL effect out here, 7-0 aggregate?! The odds on that happening before this round had to be like 1,000:1 damn!

Oh lord, this will be interesting... Cesc's time to shine. The Catalan is back with his beloved Blaugrana so let's make this count... :nerd:

gus get's the gas face... I don't understand fox, they place gus as the American face for "soccer" & they pair him with Ian Wright who has the deepest cockney accent... :smh:

Wright is my boy :lol: I think they pair well together. To me, Ian explains the ins and outs of the game really great as opposed to others
Love the cockney accent :lol:

I like Wright too, but if your logic for picking gus is to give the American audience an American voice, then pick a knowledgeable Amercian otherwise get gus off the tv because he's proving to be awful...

I understand and I totally agree. I know a lot of people in the past have watched games just because of Gus. He has a following and I guess that's what they were trying to tap into. I'm sure he'll improve by the WC but still it's not the same as having someone knowledgeable.

So I guess after this Barca will finally figure out what their plan b is...or will be

Barca never had a chance. Need some new signings and offload a few players, should be interesting.

Bayern on their way to their 3rd Final in the last few years. Third time is the charm right? Would feel bad for them if they dont win it.

Last edited:
Mother of God... :x

First time a team has put up 7 in a semi in 30 years. Waiting on Opta to post up more stats. Historical beatdown...

So while we're thinking about it...what top-class CBs are out there that Barca could realistically buy? There's a lack of quality at the position right now. And it ain't like Barca could buy a Silva or Nastacic off PSG/Man City. They gonna buy some DMs and try to turn them in to CBs? (Leave David Luiz alone...)

I wanted Bayern to win, they deserved it last year and this year. But after that Mario Gotze transfer information leaked out a day before the game last week. That was just too shady.

Hope BVB take it, hope it's a good final. Seriously tho, Bayerns back line are filled with machines. Looks like it's impossible to score against them.

So while we're thinking about it...what top-class CBs are out there that Barca could realistically buy? There's a lack of quality at the position right now. And it ain't like Barca could buy a Silva or Nastacic off PSG/Man City. They gonna buy some DMs and try to turn them in to CBs? (Leave David Luiz alone...)

"Word on the street" is that Barca will acquire Mats Hummels from BVB. He would be he ideal player to target IMO.

Doubt Hummels would even want to go Barcelona. He's German thru and thru. He might go back to Bayern one day the way Bayerns been doing things lately lol.

There are some good CB's in La Liga, they can go after them.

Doubt Hummels would even want to go Barcelona. He's German thru and thru. He might go back to Bayern one day the way Bayerns been doing things lately lol.

There are some good CB's in La Liga, they can go after them.

"Word on the street" is that Barca will acquire Mats Hummels from BVB. He would be he ideal player to target IMO.

Barcelona will not sign him, he'd be a fool to leave for Barcelona.

I've been telling y'all... He'll end up in catalunya.

BVB will have a whole exodus of players. Gotze, Lewa, Hummels, Gundogan, maybe more...

Back
Top Bottom