The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/may/15/football-rumours-aguero-manchester-city

Seems a swap is what Liverpool wants, but yeah - not happening. Hummels is great, but he may not be ideal. He and Pique would make the pairing a bit short on pace, and they're both right footed. I believe a more shrewd signing would be someone like Inigo Martinez.

I'd be a little surprised if Real Sociedad lets Martinez go. That would be a coup for the Blaugrana.

I don't understand what's happened to Pique. He's completely regressed this season from being considered one of the best CBs in Europe to often looking lost on the pitch & badly out of position. Once more he often loses position to offensive players on set pieces to players much shorter then him no less & has been caught way out of position which has led to many goals in the second half of the season.

It almost looks like he's lost his verve for playing or something (which looks like the case for a couple of other players on the Barca side). I know he's a La Masia grad, but the way he's failed miserably, I'm cool if they give him the boot. His play has been atrocious. He should be ashamed of himself really.

I know non of ya'll wil give a damn...

We are 30+- minutes away from our first PSL trophy in 8 years!!! :smokin

Great goal from Majoro

Chiefs just need to hold and build this lead...

Last edited:
^ Lol, I had to Google to find out what you were talking about. 
tongue.gif
  Congrats then...

Meanwhile, Benfica coming so so so close to scoring! 

Make it happen!

Last edited:
Benfica have been playing Chelsea off the field. Something needs to change at halftime or Chelsea are gonna get done dirty

Man, there's a female line judge (brunette) for this Europa League Final that is
smokin.gif
???

http://www.uefa.com/uefa/mediaservices/mediareleases/newsid=1951243.html
At the final in Amsterdam, Björn Kuipers will be assisted by his fellow countrymen Sander van Roekel and Erwin Zeinstra. The fourth official will be Felix Brych from Germany and the two additional assistant referees, Pol van Poekel and Richard Liesveld from the Netherlands. A Dutch reserve assistant referee – Berry Simons – completes the line-up of the refereeing team.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Secured the 1 point we needed....

ABSA PSL CHAMPIONS! Finally after 8 years!

Our prayers have been answered!

What a season it's been...

Benfica should have scored by now.

But these boys are so mentally distraught after there epic collapse and Porto's winning goal against them Saturday that they won't recover. :pimp:

Once again, Porto somehow and someway will help Chelsea win a title. Thank us Chelsea fans.

^ Lol, I had to Google to find out what you were talking about. 
tongue.gif

Congrats then...

Meanwhile, Benfica coming so so so close to scoring! 

Make it happen!

Why on earth would there be a playoff when Chelsea won home and away against arsenal this year? So Chelsea would be forced to beat them a 3rd time? :stoneface:

So stupid to not take into account the head to head when it's a tie situation. We've played 30 more games than Arsenal this year and we'd have to cancel our postseason game at Yankee stadium next week.

Just got home from work, watching the second half of this...

So based on the comments here, Benfica played a better first half than Chelsea?

Man, there's a female line judge (brunette) for this Europa League Final that is :smokin ...
???

http://www.uefa.com/uefa/mediaservices/mediareleases/newsid=1951243.html
At the final in Amsterdam, Björn Kuipers will be assisted by his fellow countrymen Sander van Roekel and Erwin Zeinstra. The fourth official will be Felix Brych from Germany and the two additional assistant referees, Pol van Poekel and Richard Liesveld from the Netherlands. A Dutch reserve assistant referee – Berry Simons – completes the line-up of the refereeing team.

I think I saw the team Dr. you posted the vid of but I thought I saw a flag in her hand...

Back
Top Bottom