The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Part of Mexico's problem is lack of quality midfield play (to play against the counter & create plays). Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it doesn't look like a ton of talent is coming down the pike for the Mexican side anytime soon.

They have 2 promising players in Herrera (who just needs more time and a better partner) and Jonathan Dos Santos. If you add Vela to the mix and change the boring formation Chepo uses, there should be enough quality there to produce creative football. Diego Reyes (Porto signing) can even play DM but he just sits on the bench, you wouldn't even know he was called up. This coach though wastes selections on old legs who have nothing left to offer. His tactics are archaic and he has made Mexico predictable and boring.

Last edited:
:lol: I'm watching the games with some Mexican coworkers in our chemistry lab. They are not very happy as you would imagine.

Always nice to see mexico getting worked

Sideshow Bob might have a broken nose

Nvm he's back still bleeding though

Last edited:
Don't know why Torres Nilo hasn't been starting for Mexico before this...
He was then had a couple bad games and got benched.

Aside from the first 10 minutes, I think Mexico has done fairly well. Still alot of the same. Torrado and Salcido have to go at this point. Let the young guys get there lumps in now in a meaningless game. I know Dos Santos is in the crowd, throw him and Herrera in.

Chepo is such a clown! Why does he keep doing this ****. I can't wait for him to get the damn boot. Mexico needs some fresh air pumped into their lungs.

They need to pan the crowd more for some of these Brazilian ladies :evil:
quoted for emphasis

I'm done watching this game. Mexico is playing is passive and uncreative right now. Brazil has momentum and are up on the box most of the time. Mexico on the other hand, keeps backing and handing the ball over to Brazil.

Back
Top Bottom