The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

With the US playing last night and Italy today I can't help but think of Giusseppe Rossi deciding to play for Italy instead of the US.

After cracking the team when he was younger he musta thought he was going to be a lock to make it for years. Now he can't even make the subs. You gotta think he's going to be regretting that decision after not making the euro squad and most likely not going to ever play a World Cup.

Yeah, he missed a lot of the yr with an ACL I think, didn't he tear both in consecutive years or something? Still mad cuz he celebrated like he won the WC when he scored against the US :smh: Benedict arnold :lol:. But man oh man him and Jozy up top would have been so beautiful, they complement one another perfectly...ah well he made his choice

Japan with the goal, this is a fun match :smokin

Japan have a really good technical team, its nice watching them play.....I'd like to see the US schedule more matches with them.. the development of soccer in both countries is on similar trajectories with the leagues both being fairly young..they seem to emphasize technical skill over pure athleticism which is good too. Still US v Japan would be cool even more MLS/J League matches even though thats not really feasible

Last edited:
Brazil has the largest group of Japanese people living there outside of Japan itself, specifically in São Paulo....

Last edited:
Japan unlucky if the result holds. Hats off to Honda and Kagawa.

Giovinco had an awful match. Undeserving of the game-winning tap in goal.

Marchisio is class though.

I was jumping outta my couch :rofl: I feel like Japan has one more though I thought that was it....this is the best match I've seen in a minute :smokin

Back
Top Bottom