The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

^^ They're playing the Greek U-20s on ESPN right now....Mexico also has Richard Sanchez in goal an FC Dallas homegrown player, and American too :smh: Supposedly he's gonna be very good...we could've used him b/c Cropper is extremely average :lol:

Corona is the goods. He was carving up my Chelsea boys in the FIFA Club Cup.
laugh.gif

Espericueta is another promising player. Some of these kids were on the U17 WC team.

Deulofeu is the best talent under 20 in the world. His highlight tapes from this past season :eeeekkkkk

Corona is the goods. He was carving up my Chelsea boys in the FIFA Club Cup. :lol:

Espericueta is another promising player. Some of these kids were on the U17 WC team.
This dude Corona! I'm keep a close watch on him now, dude looks really promising.

Why am do I feel indifferent about mexico losing? They've just been racking up all these L's recently, I don't even care anymore.

^^ They're playing the Greek U-20s on ESPN right now....Mexico also has Richard Sanchez in goal an FC Dallas homegrown player, and American too :smh: Supposedly he's gonna be very good...we could've used him b/c Cropper is extremely average :lol:

Another case of "he's one of the ones that's gotten away from us" and I feel like we're gonna be hearing a lot of that in the upcoming years :smh:

Villa signed full-back Antonio Luna from Sevilla

Barca set to sign Ter Stegen?
By Football Espana staff

Mundo Deportivo believe that Barcelona are set to announce the signing of goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen from Borussia Monchengladbach.

The 21-year-old has been linked with the Blaugrana in the past, and the Barcelona-based newspaper insist that the Camp Nou club will reveal the shot-stopper’s arrival imminently.

The Germany international will, according to the sports daily, sign for an undisclosed fee, thought to be worth around €12m.

Ter Stegen will put pen-to-paper with Tito Vilanova’s men, but is set to stay with the Bundesliga team for another season so as to get more regular football.

If so, it'd be pretty weird if you we're indifferent or not caring bout El Tri.

But since you're not "Mexican", it's not that strange

Got both these games on at the same time, I get why they do...but I'm doin a lot of channel flipping :lol:

Japan taking it to Mexico, I'd think they would have come out freely with no pressure since they're out but they aren't even gettin chances, Japan should be up 1-0 at leas

I've said it before but I really enjoy watching Japan play...if they could sure up gk and defense they could really make some noise, even still they're a very good squad

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom