The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Do you guys think there's a good chance I get to see Tevez play when Juventus plays Everyon next month?

...mainly because it is incredibly difficult to break down an organized 3-5-2 when you're naturally in a 4-3-3...

Tactically in the first half it was the best performance the Azzurri played during the tournament (aside from not scoring a goal). They completely befuddled Spain's passing ability & what they wanted to do.

Even though I'm a fan of Spain, it was a beautiful to see that kind of dominance considering we all know how Spain can play. I mean they completely nullified the play of some of the best ever midfielders ever to walk out on the pitch & the play from the 3-5-2 had everything to do with that...

Glad it was pointed out.

This is one of the better (if not the best) threads in sports. A lot of great discusssion but Fear The Ibis, you seem to make a lot of fanatical bombastic statements that just make me just look at them & :rolleyes...

Tommy Smyth ‏@TommySmythESPN 4m
It looks like d big boys RM and Barca r going to get their wings clipped with TV money. System to change wont give the big boys so much

Maybe finally, we'll start to see the spreading of the wealth, and other La Liga clubs may begin to compete with the top two.

Tommy Smyth ‏@TommySmythESPN 17m
Apparently the Bookies are cutting Rooney's price every couple of hours.Money says he is going to be a gunner

If Rooney becomes a Gunner...and Juventus just bought Tevez. Where does Higuain fit in?

I'm glad la liga are finally spreading the tv rights. I read somewhere that even people who lived in parts of Spain get rm and barca matches but not their own local teams..

It's great for La Liga as a whole. It'll take a few years to trickle down but you should see less of Barca and RM being 30 points clear of every other side at the end of the season. Which in turn makes the league far more enjoyable to watch if it's more like the EPL and you have 4-5 teams near the top instead of just 2.

Great win for Mexico, now we need some help from Colombia, Uzbekistan, or (can't remember the third team, lol)

Colombia beat El Salvador, so we're in as one of the best third place teams :smh:

We will play against Portugal or Spain.

I like our chances against Portugal more than Spain...

Photos from Pep's first Bayern practice earlier this week.

Pep telling Ribery that under age girls are a no no & that he will definitely have him followed & under surveillance...

Last edited:
How are they practicing already? Bundesliga season lasted longer than all the other leagues too :lol:

yeah the schedules are TIGHT for international players.

Clubs are getting more strict too.

I remember Di Canio saying he wanted to order training the monday after the season ended. He also wants to implement Fat Fines (fining players who come back more than 2kg over their stated weight), thus they have to train all throughout summer in their personal capacity.

Back
Top Bottom