The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Call me crazy but I actually think that Spurs navy away kit looks pretty fresh. Don't think I've ever seen a shirt sponsor utilized in that fashion.

Last edited:
Call me crazy but I actually think that Spurs navy away kit looks pretty fresh. Don't think I've ever seen a shirt sponsor utilized in that fashion.

It's definitely interesting and it's not too noisy side the colors play well. Honestly nobody can do worse than Warrior did for Liverpool this year those are truly eye sores :lol:

Somethings posted on reddit

http://bit.ly/19H0zGc

Last edited:
Stamford Bridge is definitely a lot smaller than Old Trafford. I wish I checked out Wembley when I was still in England. But seeing it everyday kinda made it wear off on me I guess. The first time the tube went by it it had me shook :wow:

i still wish chelsea would have gotten that power station property, i just wanted to see what the stadium would look like

Not sure about break out, but I'm looking to see what happens with Thiago & Deulofeu. Where do they end up? I see Barca extended Tello, but I would've rather made sure they kept Deulofeu (by a razor slim margin).

I'm looking forward to seeing the plat of Isco at Real Madrid, Gotze at Bayern, & the continued maturation of Coutinho at Liverpool.

Not sure if it's official or not, but seeing Cavani's physical play in the Prem should be nice especially getting the quality of service from the Chelsea side.

Lastly, seeing how Neymar plays for the Blaugrana.

Dos santos at my favorite underdog team

Guess I'm ok with the move

They need a new leftback IMO and another forward, I don't think uche and perbet are gunna cut it in la liga

I'm at this bar in Berlin watching the Italy Uruguay match, I'm the only one even into the game :lol:

Had me feeling like Gus Johnson over here and people are looking at me weird

Last edited by a moderator:
Nevermind, apparently everyone here is Italian :lol: this place just erupted :rofl:

Aaaaand this place is silent again :lol:

I really had to control my excitement on that free kick

Back
Top Bottom