The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

I hate City...but their new UCL kit is. :x :smokin

Man_city.jpg

Hope Herrera would setlle Ok in England, Would be a risk but I really hope he makes it - Love Chicharito

Looking forward to El Clasico tonight, What score do people think it will be? Im going 2-1 Barcelona

• Chelsea have rejected a £30m bid from Manchester City for 25-year-old Brazilian defender David Luiz. City are in the hunt for defensive cover with Micah Richards out of action for 10 weeks through injury. - the Sun
  • Borussia Dortmund confirm the club have rejected a number of offers for striker Robert Lewandowski, 24, amid speculation of interest from Manchester United and Chelsea. - Metro
  • Liverpool owner John W Henry is willing to oversee the sale of two midfielders - Charlie Adam and Jay Spearing - to fund a substantial offer for Fulham's 29-year-old American international Clint Dempsey. - Daily Mirror
  • The two Milan clubs, Inter and AC, are competing to sign £8m-rated Holland international Nigel de Jong, 27, from Manchester City. De Jong, who joined City from Hamburg for £18m in January 2009, has only one year remaining on his contract in Manchester and is keen to move on. - Goal.com
  • Newcastle want former striker Andy Carroll, 23, on loan for the rest of the season from Liverpool with a view to a permanent £12m deal, but Reds boss Brendan Rodgers is reluctant to accept such an offer. - Guardian
  • Michael Dawson's proposed move to QPR from Tottenham has hit a snag, and Sunderland and Stoke are now hoping to sign the experienced 28-year-old England defender for around £10m. - Daily Mail
  • Former Arsenal striker Eduardo, 29, says he has no knowledge of a rumoured £7m Fulham bid, but admits he would consider quitting his current club Shakhtar Donetsk for another chance of Premier League football. - Independent
  • West Ham and Sunderland are competing to sign West Brom's Peter Odemwingie. - Daily Mirror
  • Tottenham have been told to up their bid for Lyon keeper Hugo Lloris, 25, after having a offer for the France international turned down by the Ligue 1 side earlier in the summer. - Daily Star
  • Spurs have already increased their offer for another player - Andre Villas-Boas wants 23-year-old Internacional striker Leandro Damiao to link up with new boy Emmanuel Adebayor. - Daily Telegraph
  • Real Madrid manager Jose Mourinho says he is willing to loan 23-year-old Turkish midfielder Nuri Sahin to an English club, but he "couldn't care less if he goes to Arsenal or Liverpool or Tottenham. I have no preference." - Guardian
  • Mourinho also denies that Kaka is set for a move to Manchester United, after reports the 30-year-old will be loaned out to accommodate possible incoming midfielders such as Tottenham winger Luka Modric. - Daily Express
  • With just a year left on winger Theo Walcott's contract, Arsenal are focusing their attention on acquiring Sevilla star Jesus Navas. The 26-year-old Spanish international has a £35m buy-out clause but his club are expected to accept a much lower offer. - Daily Star

Watching this Europa match with Jozy against Anzhi in Russia....:wow: totally forgot Eto'o plays there...apparently they have to fly the team in from Moscow for home matches? Thats wild couldn't pay me enough cash to play in a situation like that :lol:

Watching this Europa match with Jozy against Anzhi in Russia....:wow: totally forgot Eto'o plays there...apparently they have to fly the team in from Moscow for home matches? Thats wild couldn't pay me enough cash to play in a situation like that :lol:

Same here, caught me off guard :lol:
I wonder how the race issue is over there, I know it Spain..well La Liga to say, it got pretty bad.

Same here, caught me off guard :lol:
I wonder how the race issue is over there, I know it Spain..well La Liga to say, it got pretty bad.

Yeah, I can't imagine its much better...this isn't even a major city like Moscow i don't think...its like far east boondocks Russia :lol: His wages gotta be off the charts to make that switch

The race situation in La Liga has been controlled a bit, although there was a Dani Alves article from a while ago where he said he was being called monkey and other racists remarks. So that's a little more controlled than the throwing bananas on the pitch and getting Eto'o to run off the pitch.

The Messi laser thing is still going on at some stadiums which is kinda annoying.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me, a Comcast subscriber, what the hell this means?
It means you get to watch some footy. They own the rights to La Liga, Serie A, and a bunch of other footy. Still don't know how this will be implemented. It took my area a few years just to add Fox Soccer in HD so I won't rejoice just yet.

Apparently BeIN Sport in English will be on the Sports Package and the Spanish channel will be on the MultiLatino package. I already pay for both of these packages (I think it's 5.95 and 19.99 respectively
eyes.gif
) so hopefully they hurry up and add the **** in my area.

Appreciate the input my good man. I too have that Comcast Sports package so I will keep my eye out for some new station carrying futbol.

Wigan confirm that they've finally gotten an acceptable bid for Victor Moses, so that deal is done as soon as he agrees personal terms with Chelsea. I think he'll fit in well.

Llorente was also left off his europa league roster

Anyone else watching this Hearts vs Liverpool?

Back
Top Bottom