The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

If Chelski can get Yilmaz (or anyone that can score) they will be an even bigger threat

I'm jst waiting for my boys Hazard, Oscar, and Mata to find their chemistry and start tearing up the midfield :pimp:

Anybody have any information on where to buy jersey customization kits..(lettering and numbers). Thanks

If Chelski can get Yilmaz (or anyone that can score) they will be an even bigger threat

I'm jst waiting for my boys Hazard, Oscar, and Mata to find their chemistry and start tearing up the midfield :pimp:
They have been playing much better as of late. Hazard has looked much better. Just no one consistantly to finish.

Do some research on our history playing mexico at Azteca before you say dumb **** like that.

Nobody comes out of Azteca with even a draw. Sure we could have attacked better, but a draw was huge

How about you calm down there, Mexico had better chances and uncalled fouls. It's 0-0 because mexico didn't convert it's chances, not so much the NT "amazing defense".

I think on twitter i saw that out of Diaby's entire career at Arsenal he's only played 38% of all possible matches. damn near spent 3/4's of his time in a team on injury

Man I'm really starting to hate the Mexican national team. A lot of my friends are from mexico and while I respect the love for their country, but they got a sense of entitlement that you would expect from a team that won 5 world cups :lol:

Diaby ruled out for eight to nine months....

Pretzel legs man...

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/diaby-ruled-out-for-eight-to-nine-months

It's like this dudes season is pre season training then he just takes the premier league off. Seriously dude has missed more games than played. And what's even more interesting is that Arsenal has not cut him. So he must be REALLY talented.

Was supposed to be the next Vieira. Vieira even said Diaby had potential to be better than him. Watching old clips and games, you can see the talent.

His list of injuries

:x :x :x

fit this guy with titanium everything

Last edited:
At Arsenal he has played over 150 games, I saw on twitter that he started on average 11.5 games since playing for Arsenal.
Dude needs to retire. He won't even be able to go to another club or league. Those injuries won't be going away anytime soon

lukaku is gonna feast off them next yr, I aint even worried about city anymore.. that MF alone is gonna cause problems for yrs to come :smh:

barcastuff: Madrid coach Mourinho has sent PSG a video pointing out the weak points of Barcelona, the next CL opponent of the French club. [lequipe]"

that petty **** smh

^ Nothing to worry about...If Barca plays the way they're capable of, then Jose sharing data with PSG won't matter. Should be an even better match with Ibra available. Going to relish watching PSG at it's height before the French tax rates go up ending any good footballers playing in Ligue 1... I've really enjoyed watching the likes of Marseille, St Etienne, Lyon, etc this year.

Edit - That's not to say Barca will easily beat PSG. This will be a tough match contrary to what the other Barca fans have posted in here.

Last edited:
lukaku is gonna feast off them next yr, I aint even worried about city anymore.. that MF alone is gonna cause problems for yrs to come :smh:

Lukaku said that he wanted to be on at loan at WBA next year, a month or two ago. But if they could offload Torres, as rumors suggest, I can see him staying. Granted that they don't buy another ST. But it could work with all 3 of them.

barcastuff: Madrid coach Mourinho has sent PSG a video pointing out the weak points of Barcelona, the next CL opponent of the French club. [lequipe]"

that petty **** smh

:lol: :lol:

^ Nothing to worry about...If Barca plays the way they're capable of, then Jose sharing data with PSG won't matter. Should be an even better match with Ibra available. Going to relish watching PSG at it's height before the French tax rates go up ending any good footballers playing in Ligue 1... I've really enjoyed watching the likes of Marseille, St Etienne, Lyon, etc this year.

Edit - That's not to say Barca will easily beat PSG. This will be a tough match contrary to what the other Barca fans have posted in here.

The tax rates is crazy, even bringing it down to 60% as they want to do is still crazy. Hopefully they sort it out positively. A lot of potential in Ligue 1 and it can get even better but certainly not with a 75% tax rate.

^ There were rumors of PSG wanting Yaya Toure, but I can't see that happening. You've got to be stupid to play in France now. There has already been an exodus of French millionaires leaving & renouncing their citizenship. Shoot, Gerard Depardieu did it & is now a Belgian citizen.

Welcome back Tito!

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1...nova-out-vs.-vigo,-could-go-to-paris'?cc=5901

Tito Vilanova returns to practice
March 29, 2013

Barcelona manager Tito Vilanova led his first team practice on Friday since returning from a 10-week medical stay in New York to treat a throat tumor.

Barcelona assistant coach Jordi Roura said that Vilanova would direct the session but that he would not accompany the team to Saturday's Spanish league match at Celta Vigo.

"(The return) of Tito is a progressive incorporation," Roura said. "The 10-15 days after (cancer) treatment is tough because that is when there are side effects. This afternoon he will lead the practice, but he will not travel to Vigo. If all goes well, there is a good chance he will be in Paris."

Vilanova returned home on Tuesday after receiving chemotherapy and radiotherapy in a New York hospital following surgery to remove a second throat tumor in two years in late December.

Barcelona visits Paris Saint-Germain on Tuesday in the Champions League quarterfinals.

It leads the Spanish league by 13 points.

Lionel Messi heads into the match on Saturday vs. Vigo on the brink of a La Liga record.

The Argentinian has scored in his last 18 consecutive league matches and, should he find the net again Saturday, would become the first man ever to score in successive games against every team in the Spanish top flight.

Eric Abidal returned to the squad for the first time since having a liver transplant last year.

The 33-year-old France defender was included in Barcelona's squad for Saturday's match.

Abidal was cleared to play last month and played a game with Barcelona's reserve team 10 days ago.

His last appearance for Barcelona's first team was on Feb. 26, 2012.

Abidal underwent surgery to remove a liver tumor in March 2011 and returned to the team at full strength before the end of that season. He then had to stop playing a second time last spring when doctors determined he needed a liver transplant.

Barcelona is currently missing injured defenders Carles Puyol, Jordi Alba, and Adriano.

^ There were rumors of PSG wanting Yaya Toure, but I can't see that happening. You've got to be stupid to play in France now. There has already been an exodus of French millionaires leaving & renouncing their citizenship. Shoot, Gerard Depardieu did it & is now a Belgian citizen.

I can only see more doing so at this rate. Haha, yeah he def isn't going there. Just read that P$G and ManCity have been turned down by Cavani...waiting out for a bid from Real.

The Premiership is back!

EDIT ~ Vidic just tweaked his back on a simple pass. 
frown.gif
  Very strange.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom