The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

The more I see Liverpool's Coutinho play, the more I like him... Absolutely class creatively...

If Aston Villa played the 2nd half of games as they do the 1st half, they'd be a much better team...

Last edited:
The more I see Liverpool's Coutinho play, the more I like him... Absolutely class creatively...

If Aston Villa played the 2nd half of games as they do the 1st half, they'd be a much better team...

he almost scored there in the 55min...
great ball for the equaliser...I think he already has 5 assists in 5 games for Pool...

Ronny rockin' his new Vapors...

Looks like he has a new line coming out in the summer. I wonder if those rumors of Nike trying to engineer a transfer back to Man U so he can wear the Swoosh on his kit are true.

http://nikeinc.com/cristiano-ronald...ion-inspired-by-explosive-speed#/inline/18743

he almost scored there in the 55min...
great ball for the equaliser...I think he already has 5 assists in 5 games for Pool...

He can only get better as he gets stronger & plays in the EPL more (especially as he enters his prime). Hope the Reds continue to build a better side so he can continue to flourish. It would be sad to see Suarez leave..

Last edited:
^ Yeah, I think he's had a clothing line for about a year or two? Ronaldinho used to have one too... tees, hoodies, sweats, etc. Same sort of deal I guess. 

Are we looking at the next UEFA Champion? I mean Hamburg's Rene Adler is considered one of the better goalies in Bundesliga & the team overall is a solid middle of the road team with a decent defense... :smh: This is Jedi knight footy...

Last edited:
Good play by liverpool today. Just need to convert more chances. Henderson has potential and Couhtino looks like he will turn out to be a beast in the very near future.

Last edited:
Watching Boca vs Independiente. Even though the quality of the game is not always there, I love the intensity they play with. The crowd is never quiet, I love watching Argentine League footy :smokin

"vintage-inspired Nike Tennis Classic, Cristiano’s favorite sneaker"

Wonder the price and availability

Last edited:
It seems Arsenal's French Revolution has ended and a German overhaul is on the cards. Reports in the Mirror suggest Arsene Wenger is hopeful of launching a lucrative raid on a number of Bundesliga giants, with Borussia Dortmund duo Robert Lewandowski and Mario Goetze on his radar, as well as Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Lars Bender. The Gunners would be forced to part company with around £70m, but a serious injury to Abou Diaby has increased Wenger's need to recruit next season.
>D

Arsenal are readying a £10m bid for highly rated Crystal Palace midfielder Jonathan Williams according to the Daily Mirror. He has talent. I remember reading that City was looking into him.

Also hearing that the Jovetic deal is pretty much done...this is around the time when they were saying the Podolski deal was nearly done. We shall see

Hazard and Lukaku watching their brothers play

Translations:

Back
Top Bottom