The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

oh ok thanks. i've never really followed soccer closely, but i'm trying to learn more about the sport.

ibudD6Q4ftQz1O.gif

ibsfhcZphoeh8J.gif

Yes!!!!

He's a brilliant young CM.

Good riddance to Citeh. Isco/Ozil :pimp:

I have been watching his highlight videos. He is pretty creative and puts a real good shot on goal. I hope that link is true. Him & Ozil would be very exciting. I am also excited for Ancelotti to come over from PSG also. The team is probably going to look a lot different then last year. Which is obviously a good thing after that disaster of a season.

Zidane loves Isco, he's going to be better than Oscar.

If Zidane loves him then so do I. Where do you guys get your transfer rumors/news from? I only follow Madrid, but I want to start following soccer more. Obviously would like Spanish football news, but would really like news on the BPL, Bundesliga, Ligue 1 & Serie A. Thanks!

i get my news from you guys. especially that one dude that posts ridiculous rumor talk that brings lulz
laugh.gif

Chelsea sign a 300 million Euro deal with Adidas over 10 years. Glad to see them stay with Adidas, although Nike could have been nice

Back
Top Bottom