The UTAH JAZZ Support Group thread: Majorly updated.

Quin sitting Hayward and Favors for almost the entire second half and asking everyone else to bring home a win was interesting. Can't believe it worked. Right after I rag on the ragtag bench, too. :lol:

Last edited:
@Lockedonsports: Kanter Defensive Rating if playing with .....
Kanter/Ibaka 109.2
Kanter/Favors 110
Kanter/Gobert 102.9
Jazz with Gobert on since ASB 92.5

Wow.

Locke has a lot of fun with the Kanter defensive numbers. :lol:

It really is fascinating how bad he is, though. I don't even dislike the guy or anything. He just is what he is.

Last edited:
Saw a good comparison, he's the new David Lee. Double double every night, but gets abused by fans/analytics metrics.

The only problem I have with that is Lee was a willing and skilled passer. Kanter is a ballstopper.

P said a taller Boozer. I have seen Al Jefferson. Whatever the case, I think it's clear that you need some semblance of defense out of your starting bigs, no matter what.

Another one-possession loss last night, followed by the most improbable win of the year. :lol:

Hood is already better than I thought he would be. Like, ever in his career.

Hell of a season. A lot of great basketball played. Considering how far back we were in december and seeing this team come out and play as hard and as well as they did says a lot. Happy we got Quinn. Can't wait for summer league back in SLC and for next season.

Back
Top Bottom