the Vans thread...

When I saw that email this AM about Supreme/Vans I was definitely excited... but that didn't last long.

The sk8 mid is so underrated but then they drop ****** colorways oh well I'll just wait for the blends style 36

I love sk8 mids but that leopard is a no go. Blends style 36? Pics?
from a blends employee's IG story a few weeks ago back when before the uc vans dropped

Last edited:
Reactions: God
Been looking for the ox blood velvet slip ons the past few days, and can't seem to find any available anywhere. Any recommendations on where my best bet would be?

What's a good site to find the skate high ogs
at less than retail? I'm looking for my lady and she's a size 4.5 mens

Thanks NT

Really cool details below... Missed this first time around...

The Vans Vault x Our Legacy Old Skool Pro '92 LX are a take on a skate classic that debuted in 1977. This style features uppers that are custom cut to the early '90s panel pattern, using suede and mil-spec nylon. The iconic Jazz Stripe is made from Swedish veg-tanned aniline leather specially developed by Tärnsjö Tannery. The custom mid-soles were developed to reflect the subtle differences and imperfections seen in vintage Vans, with uneven toe bumpers and higher, textured foxing.

Reactions: God
Really cool details below... Missed this first time around...

The Vans Vault x Our Legacy Old Skool Pro '92 LX are a take on a skate classic that debuted in 1977. This style features uppers that are custom cut to the early '90s panel pattern, using suede and mil-spec nylon. The iconic Jazz Stripe is made from Swedish veg-tanned aniline leather specially developed by Tärnsjö Tannery. The custom mid-soles were developed to reflect the subtle differences and imperfections seen in vintage Vans, with uneven toe bumpers and higher, textured foxing.

I like the midsole a lot not the nylon tho

Got my Our Legacy pair (the white OS) in today, I'm quite happy with them, will probably make a great everyday shoe for the summer.

Back
Top Bottom