the Vans thread...

NNOOOOOOOOOO i missed the vault checkered slip ons again

Anyone know what type of vans these are??

the size i needed too! welp ima just cop 8 and 9 just incase "/
@instagram  gooooooooo
http://www.bluetilesc.com/vans-vans-slip-on-pro-checkerboard-black-white.html

Copped that 13 [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]
holy **** i almost bought this... i thgouth they were the OG LX Vault vans slip ones... smh haha

Last edited:

the size i needed too! welp ima just cop 8 and 9 just incase "/

holy **** i almost bought this... i thgouth they were the OG LX Vault vans slip ones... smh haha
NOOOOOOOOOO im an 8 in vans. 

Have people received their our legacy pros yet? What you think about the sizing? I'm 10 in air maxes and uk nb's (pretty snug tho) but went 10.5 with this old skool since our legacy website recommends sizing up. It was also the only size left on slamjam where I ordered (very fast delivery btw). I thought most eu stores sold out already but now SNS has almost full size range so I'm thinking if I should order 10 from there and keep the pair which feels better. Wouldn't want to pay for extra deliveries or returns ofc.

The thing is that the width seems to be good and there's no ankle slipping. Just the toebox feels kinda roomy and looks big. Hope it doesn't get creased because the placement of the toes. I know this is up to me but just checking if anybody can share how they like their vans. This is my first pair so dunno how I'm going to get used to roomy or snug toebox with this brand and model.

Have people received their our legacy pros yet? What you think about the sizing? I'm 10 in air maxes and uk nb's (pretty snug tho) but went 10.5 with this old skool since our legacy website recommends sizing up. It was also the only size left on slamjam where I ordered (very fast delivery btw). I thought most eu stores sold out already but now SNS has almost full size range so I'm thinking if I should order 10 from there and keep the pair which feels better. Wouldn't want to pay for extra deliveries or returns ofc.

The thing is that the width seems to be good and there's no ankle slipping. Just the toebox feels kinda roomy and looks big. Hope it doesn't get creased because the placement of the toes. I know this is up to me but just checking if anybody can share how they like their vans. This is my first pair so dunno how I'm going to get used to roomy or snug toebox with this brand and model.
Overall I hate the fit of Pros compared to regular authentics, Just don't feel right to me.

Back
Top Bottom