the Vans thread...

man... im an 8.5 or 8... thank for the offer! cant wait to see pics of those suedes. no one going for the Takas today? wonder if theres still pairs if it goes on sale. 120s little steep for me right now

Just grabbed a pair of the Indigo slip ons using a Japan proxy. First time ever using an overseas proxy service, fingers crossed everything turns out well!

IMG_3936.PNG

For those interested here's the listing.

Seller has some good van goodies

First time posting, was wondering if anyone here had more info on where I could find the north face collab from a while back there doesn't seem to be much on goat and online it seems sold out other thens blends having some of the chukkas

Thank you

what color way are you looking for and size

I actually have the blue/black sk8 hi pair and ended up breaking them out for a weekend hiking trip while at school because I didn't have my hiking boots with me

I ended up climbing to the top of mount marcy during the middle of winter when it was snowing out with them

My feet stayed dry and warm the whole time. :pimp: The only problem was the microspikes you attach to your shoes/boots had nothing to really cling onto the back compared to my real hiking boots

But I do recommend them if you can find a pair just for winter and walking around in snow, rain, slush, etc

TNF x vans should require a mountain edition and a mountain parka package

Back
Top Bottom