the Vans thread...

got my indigos today. indoor pics only since i got it late. 20170926_213327.jpg 20170926_213346.jpg 20170926_213800.jpg ill take daylight pics tomorrow.

Yeah those are fire. If the NTer who is still getting proxy's for these in the 9's pm me cause I'm interested.

Why are people asking for proxys on the indigo collection when I legit posted the eBay link?

Smh

Why are people asking for proxys on the indigo collection when I legit posted the eBay link?

Smh
and its only the previous page. thanks again for the ebay heads up man! how much is it with proxy anyway? maybe they think its way less using proxy than the ebay link.

and its only the previous page. thanks again for the ebay heads up man! how much is it with proxy anyway? maybe they think its way less using proxy than the ebay link.

I used a proxy and it's definitely cheaper than eBay lol. But of course the shipping and handling time is gnna be a little longer. I'm in no rush. Slip on's looking good! I got the slips too

Smh
Cause if i could get it cheaper than the eBay price,why shouldn't i?
I used a proxy and it's definitely cheaper than eBay lol. But of course the shipping and handling time is gnna be a little longer. I'm in no rush. Slip on's looking good! I got the slips too
what proxy you used,sir?

i get that proxy was way cheaper but noone wants to share how much it was for them, at least for future reference for peeps here.

Shipping to US is about $55
oh got it. thanks man! im not sure what retail was and if its $60 plus $55 for proxy shipping... total is $115? compared to $125 from ebay which I received since Monday? I might be missing something then.

anyways... those Peanuts are pretty cool and fun.

1912B74C-9DA3-43BE-A0C0-0B2494BF12C8.jpeg

I need help finding these

Saw them on a fb group

Seller says they’re dubbed mushroom, that’s what it says on the box, but to me they look like the belugas, any help? (I think they maybe Asia exclusive if they aren’t the belugas)

^
Old Skool Beluga Marshmallow. Not mushroom.
1912B74C-9DA3-43BE-A0C0-0B2494BF12C8.jpeg

I need help finding these

Saw them on a fb group

Seller says they’re dubbed mushroom, that’s what it says on the box, but to me they look like the belugas, any help? (I think they maybe Asia exclusive if they aren’t the belugas)

Anyone know where I can find this jacket in a medium for retail? I waited too long and now they out my size
Screenshot_2017-09-19-21-18-23.png

Back
Top Bottom