the Vans thread...

11/4
IMG_0660.PNG

Passed by pacsun today and saw this... might come back. Kinda like Patta but better since it says Vans

Attachments

• D8DD4E20-0232-49F2-A286-34320FF8BD2F.jpeg
    D8DD4E20-0232-49F2-A286-34320FF8BD2F.jpeg
    232 KB · Views: 19
  • 0AEA5287-B5F3-48F0-8749-BE376BED40DB.jpeg
    0AEA5287-B5F3-48F0-8749-BE376BED40DB.jpeg
    232 KB · Views: 17
C7554795-5690-4E1F-A7BF-C426CD1C1039.jpeg

Might’ve seen these before but this image has me intrigued. These vault?

That back heel pad doesn't seem to be stitched in or that off white beige color that it usually is so at first glance I would say no. Either way they are a nice looking colorway.

Theres more than 3 pairs in the collab pack from what I saw tho.

Maybe those are just the most hyped.

fog is so whack. I'll try and cop so I can flip to some fog fan boy tho. Then I'll take the proceeds and buy some other vans to wear
Hey man im just curious. Im not a FOG boy and dont own any FOGs but i want to know from a real Vans person like you... is it the actual look of the FOG vans shoes or just the Hype it creates for this specific Vans that you dont like about it? I am liking those Red slip ons because i really like the Red Dahlias but if i buy it, people will just think i bought it because its “FOG”. Thats my opinion. So i like it but i dont like the hype. You?

Hey man im just curious. Im not a FOG boy and dont own any FOGs but i want to know from a real Vans person like you... is it the actual look of the FOG vans shoes or just the Hype it creates for this specific Vans that you dont like about it? I am liking those Red slip ons because i really like the Red Dahlias but if i buy it, people will just think i bought it because its “FOG”. Thats my opinion. So i like it but i dont like the hype. You?
yea personally I just don’t like the hype.. It may sound dumb to most people but I feel like I’d be guilty by association if I wore something like that. Sort of the same reason why I would never wear yeezys. To me, they are basically vans for people who aren’t real vans heads. Although I’m sure plenty of real vans heads like them and will cop so I don’t really judge. It’s just my personal view

Back
Top Bottom