the Vans thread...

smh they really had to make a contrasting toe huh

pass for me

Just saw all the pics. Kind of wish they did the old skool in red tooo like they did the hi. White is ok but too similar to my Stussys and not sure I can do yellow.

Just saw all the pics. Kind of wish they did the old skool in red tooo like they did the hi. White is ok but too similar to my Stussys and not sure I can do yellow.
Agreed. The black red colorblocking is nice. The old skools are too busy

Finally, I have been waiting ever since I asked about the last van collar availability and one of you let me know there was a new one coming. I really like the white old skool, it does look similar to the j crew old skool a bit tho

Supreme x The North Face...

7104A3FE-C1FA-4393-9D6B-335AABC95F5F.jpeg

Supreme x The North Face...

7104A3FE-C1FA-4393-9D6B-335AABC95F5F.jpeg

Since when is supreme attached to this?
Anyways.

Been looking for another pair of vans vault og checkered slip on and Anaheim checkered authentics in 9.5. All sold out at the usual spots.. any leads?

Yeah that’s got nothing to do with Supreme..:lol: other than tnf and vans both did a collab with sup as well this season.

did anyone end up grabbing something from the Vans Japan Indigo Checkerboard Pack? want to get those old skools 0_0

Edit grabbed the last size 12 of the golden brown mashmellow OG lx slips for 38 shipped

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom