the Vans thread...

Queens Center Mall location said that they're not releasing details on the procedure? I take it that means it's FCFS tomorrow morning? I just really want a pair of white laceless to rock.

My friend went last night and they told her FCFS

Queens Center Mall location said that they're not releasing details on the procedure? I take it that means it's FCFS tomorrow morning? I just really want a pair of white laceless to rock.

I thought the laceless ones were mainline Fear of God collab and therefore wouldn't be sold at Pacsun

I bet yall won't refresh it!

Never mind found a work around. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully the add to cart button update at 5 CST but it seems only api hits will work

I thought the laceless ones were mainline Fear of God collab and therefore wouldn't be sold at Pacsun
they are mainline fear of god. won't be sold at pacsun stores. im gonna assume fear of god is randomly dropping them tomorrow at some point, or at least i hope because i want a pair of those badly as well

Capture1.JPG

Is there absolutely any chance of scoring a pair of Marshmellow Era's on End? Or should I just try to go laceless.

Back
Top Bottom