the Vans thread...

goin to pacsun 7am tmr
if your not camping overnight i highly doubt you'll get lucky unless you got a plug. just dont want you wasting your time because i thought the same thing last year, headed out to my pacsun at 5am and i was 40 in line - sold out by the time it hit like 15. then again, there could be a lot of these who knows. there's also 3 shoes now dropping vs. one last year

haven't done a mall camp out for a while. think i m just gunna show up a few hours early when they open mall doors and see how its looking

if your not camping overnight i highly doubt you'll get lucky unless you got a plug. just dont want you wasting your time because i thought the same thing last year, headed out to my pacsun at 5am and i was 40 in line - sold out by the time it hit like 15. then again, there could be a lot of these who knows
thanks, i just realized this might happen ill just try to score online haha

seriously didn't even see product page on hanon or END. Just "there was a problem" and hanon hasn't ever come up

D0028275-1913-42F3-B18B-67D1602AE718.jpeg

Loving these.

Folks can't camp in the malls all night lol, so just get there early if your close

Back
Top Bottom