the Vans thread...

If you're talking about the red corduroy and the mountains, those were fcfs not a raffle.

For the red corduroy, you were given slips of paper to select style and size. Wasn't sure if those slips ended up being randomized or not.

Raffle Sat-Sun and winners will be announced on Monday. Gonna be a mad line as it’s on the weekend.

I hope I hit on these FOG vans went out of way all the way to Orange County to put raffles I’m hitting up 3 more tomorrow and that’s it hopefully one hits

I liked the Knu Skool model a whole lot, they brought those back a couple of years ago but only in Japan and finding them on ebay basically proves impossible. The exaggerated logo and build is great in my opinion
vans-japan-brings-back-the-knu-skool-90s-skate-shoe-2.jpg

anybody get a call from pacsun yet?
Naw not yet for us southern Cali folks they told us they will start announcing winners from 10-3 but i don’t know if there following that same procedure for anywhere else and also good luck to all of you who entered

what happens if you miss the call?
can you call the # back, or do they leave VM..?

thank you!

I’m in Michigan. 2 locations got them in the state.

Oh ok gotch.. i went yesterday to the oaks mall in thousand oaks and man there jar or whatever u call it. Were they would place tickets was not even half way full and this was at like 5pm .. the odd are a little better but who knows.

I'm waiting on Tysons...since its one of the only locations in the DMV im pretty sure it was backdoor'd a long time ago....

Oh ok gotch.. i went yesterday to the oaks mall in thousand oaks and man there jar or whatever u call it. Were they would place tickets was not even half way full and this was at like 5pm .. the odd are a little better but who knows.

Same I hit up 7 malls 4 in la and 3 in Orange County and the boxes were not even full not even half way but gave me a back feeling some of the stock is already back doored because out of all the pac suns I went to only 2 asked me what size and the rest said straight up said if they call me they would let me know what sizes are available I don’t know if they do for other pacsun raffles but that seemed kinda sus to me

Pac sun in LI took id but no sizes, pretty sure it's how pac sun is doing it this go around. Just glad I don't have to arrive 2 hours early for that fcfs lol plant your feet

Same I hit up 7 malls 4 in la and 3 in Orange County and the boxes were not even full not even half way but gave me a back feeling some of the stock is already back doored because out of all the pac suns I went to only 2 asked me what size and the rest said straight up said if they call me they would let me know what sizes are available I don’t know if they do for other pacsun raffles but that seemed kinda sus to me

Same thing here they didnot asked for my size but honestly i don't expect a call what so ever actually 110% sure i wont ehhh

Back
Top Bottom