the Vans thread...

Same thing here they didnot asked for my size but honestly i don't expect a call what so ever actually 110% sure i wont ehhh

Yup me either I’m pretty sure the shoes are already sold even before they are raffles I don’t expect a call either so that’s why I’m not even gonna get my hopes up

this sucks both my stores already finished calling, cant believe this is the only way to cop

wish it was fcfs

Really hoping i get that call. Located in Houston, not sure when the calls will go out or even if they already completed it.

I was told Pacsun in GSP mall NJ would make calls Monday night. Hoping I can land a pair..

Either way the Pacsun release process sucks

Raffle = backdoor
FCFS = lines starting the day before - last release ppl lined up outside the evening before and then mall security let them in 5 am

The FTL app's have the best process so far minus sharing of the code's. If they force people to go in person to check it, it would make it more fair for locals and those putting in effort.

8 tickets for me, 11 tickets for my mom, 13 tickets for my brother, 2 tickets for my girlfriend and not 1 of us got a call yet :rolleyes

I was told Pacsun in GSP mall NJ would make calls Monday night. Hoping I can land a pair..

Either way the Pacsun release process sucks

Raffle = backdoor
FCFS = lines starting the day before - last release ppl lined up outside the evening before and then mall security let them in 5 am

The FTL app's have the best process so far minus sharing of the code's. If they force people to go in person to check it, it would make it more fair for locals and those putting in effort.
My boy got the call there

Mine took ID and size and I’m out on LI
Same for me. Took ID, Size, and asked for my number. The only thing that just clicked in my head is... the guy never gave me a ticket... just told me i was all set. Think I just took an instant L. :smh: (Roosevelt Field Mall)

Back
Top Bottom