the Vans thread...

I know, that's the absurd thing about reselling shoes in the first place. Shoes nowadays are high in retail anyways, so putting up such a high price for getting so little back is ridiculous.

It's just that you can sorta (although not really validly) justify it with stuff like Boost sneakers etc. because those offer state of the art tech. But for shoes as basic as Chucks or Vans. Come on.

i was checking out so fast last night i didnt even realize they only allowed two per household regardless of style i.e. only allowed one shoe but you can get 2 pairs if you wanted to. wound up getting all my orders cancelled except for my first one - which was black/red slip ons. im just happy i got 1/6 from the collection, i struck out on everything. plus i actually wanted those most out of the whole collection so im happy

i was checking out so fast last night i didnt even realize they only allowed two per household regardless of style i.e. only allowed one shoe but you can get 2 pairs if you wanted to. wound up getting all my orders cancelled except for my first one - which was black/red slip ons. im just happy i got 1/6 from the collection, i struck out on everything. plus i actually wanted those most out of the whole collection so im happy

They didn't even add that 2 pair limit note until about 1 hour after it dropped.

I'm curious why they would cancel 5 of your orders though, shouldn't it have been 4

For those that copped on the Fear of God website if you ordered two different styles are you getting canceled? I have two confirmations and no canceled emails but only one charge is showing up from my bank but two on my PayPal

For those that copped on the Fear of God website if you ordered two different styles are you getting canceled? I have two confirmations and no canceled emails but only one charge is showing up from my bank but two on my PayPal
the PP charges may be ghost charges, happens all the time

Very excited about my Christmas gift from my little sister. Closest I’ll come to FOGs

Hope you all had a great holiday!

Attachments

• D1CEC181-998E-4C1F-9AC3-B1EE9E93730B.jpeg
    D1CEC181-998E-4C1F-9AC3-B1EE9E93730B.jpeg
    214.4 KB · Views: 15
They would've canceled last night if they were going to. That's why sizes kept popping back up for about an hour. I'm fairly certain you're good. I ordered 2 different styles as well and no cancellations

I'm hoping that's the case. I know it says 7-10 to process the order but we will see how it goes. Im glad to hear you got through with 2 orders as well. Fingers crossed

They didn't even add that 2 pair limit note until about 1 hour after it dropped.

I'm curious why they would cancel 5 of your orders though, shouldn't it have been 4
i prob worded that wrong haha i copped 3 different pairs last night - the red/black slip ons, white eras, then maxfield slip ons in that order. they cancelled the eras and maxfields. but yea they should've just cancelled the maxfields and kept the eras, oh well

Man they keep restocking.

One. Pair. At. A.Time

Gone by the time you click next step. Apple Pay not fast enough either

Bots eating those up. You can't beat the machines

i prob worded that wrong haha i copped 3 different pairs last night - the red/black slip ons, white eras, then maxfield slip ons in that order. they cancelled the eras and maxfields. but yea they should've just cancelled the maxfields and kept the eras, oh well

Ouch. They're dirty for canceling those white Eras. I feel for you. Tried for those but failed

Back
Top Bottom