the Vans thread...

4D0C524B-6E00-427C-B837-593B60836211.jpeg
:nerd:

does this mean vans resale is going to skyrocket? smh

Last edited:
Did the fog website really restock??? WTF??

Alwhats up with the pacsun restock? i dont really buy vans, so i don't know much about their releases. Are these going to be in vault locations? What day / time of day do they usually drop stuff on line?

Fortunate enough to pick up the Ends. x Vans on their restock, was debating on whether or not I should pick them up but I’m glad I did. Don’t know if I’m more impressed with the aesthetics of the box or the shoe. Extremely happy with this purchase. :smokin:smokin

Attachments

• 7F4D9C1A-5A70-4661-A294-38D49C0C14EB.jpeg
    7F4D9C1A-5A70-4661-A294-38D49C0C14EB.jpeg
    298.4 KB · Views: 31
Fortunate enough to pick up the Ends. x Vans on their restock, was debating on whether or not I should pick them up but I’m glad I did. Don’t know if I’m more impressed with the aesthetics of the box or the shoe. Extremely happy with this purchase. :smokin:smokin
yup mine arrived the other day and I love them

I was hating on them hard when I didn’t win the raffle tho lol. Lucky for us they restocked online. And yea packaging is sick too

I was hating on them hard when I didn’t win the raffle tho lol. Lucky for us they restocked online. And yea packaging is sick too

funny thing is I wasn't remotely interested and didn't even enter the raffle. It sorta kinda fell on my lap, and I'm glad it did. :rofl:

funny thing is I wasn't remotely interested and didn't even enter the raffle. It sorta kinda fell on my lap, and I'm glad it did. :rofl:

I def wanted both pairs. Grabbed the whites on the restock. This shoes was executed well. Keepin my eye out for the blacks.

Back
Top Bottom