the Vans thread...

I believe that dahlia slip ons and old skools are going to restock at all the vault retailers soon. My local got them both in the last couple of days

yeah i need the red dhalia old school this is quite imperative for my life. Will stalk the general admin website tomorrow for that drop.

Just ordered the chili peppers too. Thanks for that link. Love this thread. Literally my list was "mashmellow's, chilis, dhalia old skool" might have all of them by end of the day tomorrow.

Last edited:
want the slips but already have the FOG red/black slips

will have to do a gametime decision thing

Attachments

• 6354F158-290D-448F-B80F-795D57888835.jpeg
    6354F158-290D-448F-B80F-795D57888835.jpeg
    326.6 KB · Views: 33
yeah i need the red dhalia old school this is quite imperative for my life. Will stalk the general admin website tomorrow for that drop.

Just ordered the chili peppers too. Thanks for that link. Love this thread. Literally my list was "mashmellow's, chilis, dhalia old skool" might have all of them by end of the day tomorrow.
This was my list too and got them all these last 3 weeks. Marshmallow on ebay for 70 bucks shipped, chili peppers for 78bucks shipped from stockx, and old skool dahlia yesterday for $79 from general admission.

man just saw the general admin post that they won't be online tomorrow that they took phone orders today and sold out of their entire stock |l

Back
Top Bottom