the Vans thread...

The real question is how did all of u sleep on red dahlias when they first dropped?

Honestly, I still liked them when they first dropped. Just not enough to cop. Still won’t cop honestly.

At this point I think it’s all hype and resale. ****s hitting 120-150 on feebay

I'm sure this has been asked and answered, but is there a current, definitive list of Vans Vault retailers?

Would you guys trade supreme Hi’s that just dropped for these red dahlias? Oh and lots of stores getting these but they do sell out quick. Stay tuned for proper and feature anytime soon.

These Dahlia joints sat first release. did someone like Beiber or Jerry Lorenzo wear them that got yall thirsty all of a sudden?

no shots.

These Dahlia joints sat first release. did someone like Beiber or Jerry Lorenzo wear them that got yall thirsty all of a sudden?

no shots.
That’s what I was wondering. I really like the colorway but it’s not worth it to be trading all kinda **** for $65 vans.

Lmao

“Hype Sneaker”
36297534-8A93-47D6-9C40-FCA6A70332CC.png

Jesus. yea i remember passing on them when they first dropped. theyre nice but not $180 nice lol

Jesus. yea i remember passing on them when they first dropped. theyre nice but not $180 nice lol
Well theres really no $180 nice shoe anyways. But with or without Kendrick wearing them, its a sweet looking pair of shoes. But hey thats your opinion man

Vans shipping is crazy fast, I ordered last Wednesday, got the shipped email last Thursday, they got here (Bahrain, Middle East) Tuesday.

SO why ain’t y’all cop when they were sitting?

priorities at the time. Kind of like how i know while waiting for these to restock and not copping blanc de blans's il probably look back in multiple months and regret it.

But if they actually do restock the dahlia's and i can grab a pair....then no harm no foul.

Back
Top Bottom