the Vans thread...

Jus crazy to me tho. Collabs like the mediocre Feature sell out but these don’t? Ehhh ohh well jus glad I grabbed a pair and if the highs are sitting next week I’ll jus grab em too.

Last check here if anyone wants before they go to consignment. US11

IMG_7830.jpg

Kind of like the ATCQ collaboration, but I’m more into the boring/solid color ways nowadays.

So my nephew is going to Japan. Any suggestions on pairs he should look for like a Japan exclusive while hes there? Or stores yall know over there i can tell him to go?

Because Jerry Lorenzo was the first to pay homage to the 80’s/90’s music culture through fashion? What a joke that the kids have been eating up.

P.S. Jerry pays some dude who hunts for vintage tees and just slaps his own logo all over them. :lol:

IMG_3400.JPG

Would've been dope if they put this pattern on the line of the old skools.

This is what I was hoping for. Might settle for the bonita’s Or the lows with different album covers on it. I’m a major Tribe head. They’re my favorite artist/group of all time. Really wanted this collab to be dope but it seems like everything they put out now is leaving the Low End theory scheme in the past.

I guess I’ll keep hunting for a pair of those Jordan 1s from years back. I see some pairs pup up in decent condition for decent prices. Just haven’t pulled the trigger.

Edit: just realized they dropbon my birthday. Too dope. Actually might have to pick up a pair just for that. :lol:

Because Jerry Lorenzo was the first to pay homage to the 80’s/90’s music culture through fashion? What a joke that the kids have been eating up.

P.S. Jerry pays some dude who hunts for vintage tees and just slaps his own logo all over them. :lol:

Lol. it didn’t start out like that, but now it is.

So how wide is the ATCQ drop? Last vans I copped were part of the Nintendo collection and that was everywhere. Can I expect the same or these going to be limited to only online?

So how wide is the ATCQ drop? Last vans I copped were part of the Nintendo collection and that was everywhere. Can I expect the same or these going to be limited to only online?

I think it will be similar.

Back
Top Bottom