the Vans thread...

So many things that they could've done, you have a major/influential rap group and they went wayyyyy conservative, these could've and should've been crazy.
Completely agree been a huge Tribe fan since a kid and these are pretty bland. Still will go for the SK8- Hi's but I was hoping for more of a Low End Theory theme.

trying to cop these on the low, any he
trying to cop these on the low, any help?

802230_01.jpg
https://www.blendsus.com/collection...-36-dx-anaheim-factory-black-og-bright-purple

Use EASTER40 for 40% off

Red Dahilia's came in from proper yesterday. The red is a great color. Its darker then a lot of pics make it look.

Love them

Sorry but can someone enlighten me why these marshmallows have been so popular?They're just regular black old skools with a slight upgrade in materials no?

Sorry but can someone enlighten me why these marshmallows have been so popular?They're just regular black old skools with a slight upgrade in materials no?

Vans originals are a better build. They are an off white instead of the bright white and they don’t have that garbage foxing strip.

Vans originals are a better build. They are an off white instead of the bright white and they don’t have that garbage foxing strip.

Does anyone have some on feet pics? I'd probably only pull the trigger if they look noticeably different than the regular black/white pair

Anything diff than the white Black mall pair is welcomed. But black old skools such a whored out pair at this point

Back
Top Bottom