the Vans thread...

i like it.
VAN_VN0A4U3B2N9_01B_01_1000x.jpg
VAN_VN0A4U3B2N9_01B_02_1000x.jpg
VAN_VN0A4U3B2N9_01B_04_1000x.jpg
VAN_VN0A4U3B2N9_01B_03_1000x.jpg
Screenshot_20201224-132558_Chrome.jpg

Grabbed the smoke white AVE pros for $36... prob hold until spring but excited to try out the tech and skate em.

Anybody else get through on the early access for the Foo’s this morning? I got two orders through before the notice that the early access was over...Hopefully I don’t get hit with cancellations...

I have been trying to find them. Hopefully they restock today since they appear as to be instock even though they are not. Maybe they will restock a little at a time.

Andrew Reynolds has a couple colorways on the new Skate Classic Pro’s, or whatever they’re being called, coming this year...Supposedly a Half Cab and a Lampin...Talked to my local shop today and they’re hearing this summer sometime...Probably around July...

Also the old always available PRO line is getting cut and retailers are going to be sending them directly back to Vans around the end of next month...So like triple black SK8 Hi Pro’s for example...Signature models (Rowans for example) untouched...So if y’all dig the current PRO line then maybe stock up now...Otherwise the new replacement Skate Classic Pro line will be filling that void...

As far as the new Skate Classic Pro’s...If you guys haven’t seen them or held them in hand they’re like a combo of the current PRO models and Vaults...Materials are much much better than what’s currently used in the PRO’s...Also they’ll all have the elastic tongue straps...Shiny sidewall rubber like vaults...Shape closer to the vaults etc...The three pairs that just started hitting core skate shops last months are what the new models will look like...It’s the black with white stitching / laces pairs that are out of you haven’t seen them yet...

Half Cabs, Old Skool’s, Era’s, Authentics, Slip-On’s, Sk8 Hi’s, and Lampins, all in the traditional Black / White colorway should all be coming out around the end of next month...Retail should be $85 for at least the Sk8 Hi’s from what I was told today...Other models not sure on yet but expect at least $10 over retail on whatever the model pricing is on the current PRO’s...

Skate classics. No longer a pro attached to the name. That’s for the pro models like Rowan as you mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom