the Vans thread...

Grabbed these for $15 at the outlet. Have no clue what they are but I like them lol

Any chance the mlb pack or any of the Nintendo kicks go on sale?

Nintendo pack has gone on sale a few times already, a couple shops did 20% off and TIllys did 50% off but everything went quick..

I still need the controller SK8 His for under retail.. :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm doubtful the mlb pack goes on sale but then again this could be just like the yellow wtaps where they're hyped up for so long but then when they somewhat GR them you see them just going for retail

I've gotten some good vans sales, copped 10+ pair at $5-8 each, that's why I asked. But yea most likely if mlb pack goes on sale it will go quick. Need the jankee one to go with my supreme bucket hat

I've gotten some good vans sales, copped 10+ pair at $5-8 each, that's why I asked. But yea most likely if mlb pack goes on sale it will go quick. Need the jankee one to go with my supreme bucket hat
yeah I can see these hitting outlets maybe since these are GR and not vans vaults but it all depends on how much people still need that mlb X vans itch scratched.

has anyone else noticed that the price of customs went up? when i ordered those camo/navy stars pair my total was $68.90 and now they start at $85.00? maybe i didnt notice that they had a special on customs, bc i didnt enter any promo code. :rolleyes

I'm using my Sk8 Hi's as a beater pair now since I don't really like the higher cut. I want to get a pair of Ol Skool's, should I go with regular joints or get the Pro version? What else is different on the Pro version besides the cushioning, the red Vans tab on the back of the side logo, and more durable rubber outsole? :nerd:

I'm using my Sk8 Hi's as a beater pair now since I don't really like the higher cut. I want to get a pair of Ol Skool's, should I go with regular joints or get the Pro version? What else is different on the Pro version besides the cushioning, the red Vans tab on the back of the side logo, and more durable rubber outsole? :nerd:
Pro version has more cushion and is more made for skateboarding I always suggest going pro especially when it's only like a $10 difference

Back
Top Bottom