the Vans thread...

a size 10 oop in those FOG x Vans would be appreciated, for an "unable to drive 5 hours to my nearest pacsun across the border" boi

Wouldn't mind them either lol, need these checkerboards as well.

Hopefully bows doesn't hand me the fade but I'm assuming they will :lol:

Last edited:
Sigh called my mall and they only had a 13. Didnt want to risk driving 40 min there and them not have it to at least trade for my size.

Damn I really needed these... Been waiting ever since the teaser pics dropped. Can't believe all the stores are around me are completely sold out
mean.gif

well this is a good indicator for how pacsun is gonna handle the era's  

cancel the release only to release them the same day anyways 
laugh.gif

My pac sun would only let me buy one. I'm sorry to the guy asking for an oop. I believe they finally sold out there

Anyone have this issue with their olive sk8 his?
My black pair has both tags the right way.

that tag is a common problem with wtaps its even on the burgundy  pairs  its actually pretty lucky imo

my olive pair should be coming in today... I'll grab the black pair when it officially releases.

i think most pacsuns had a 1 per customer limit unless you knew them. i went into my nearest one about an hour after they opened and there were 3 people waiting in line with vans boxes. didn't get my 10.5 but got a size 11. 4 other people came in asking about them when i was paying. safe to say they sold out soon after. i think they had 2 size runs.

Back
Top Bottom