the Vans thread...

Blends Vans are pretty much the ONLY vans releases that go like that. I cooked though 
glasses.gif

l
Its pretty wild that this is how vans releases go these days.
No one really talks about them and then they're gone in a second
Well when it comes to collabs and vaults usually people who collect vans already know how things work so we usually cook most of the time and everything gets talked about on strictly vans so most of the info is pooled there

l
Well when it comes to collabs and vaults usually people who collect vans already know how things work so we usually cook most of the time and everything gets talked about on strictly vans so most of the info is pooled there
Did not know about strictly vans 

wow, added both and got an error using the credit card payment method... size 12 era gone... tried the Sk8Hi alone, error.

finally, tried PayPal instead and it went through. Gutted that I lost out on the eras .

Sneaker P Sneaker P
Dam that's a deal I might have to pick those up. I just picked up a dope pair of sk8 hi's while I was in vegas from Undefeated for around $81 with tax. I'll have to post pics tomorrow I just got back yesterday and not fully unpacked. I also picked up 2 other sk8 highs down there

Back
Top Bottom