the Vans thread...

im trying to get the old skools

tryna see if i can snag for under retail

almost got them for 60 from pacsun but they had no 8.5 :frown:
My local stores are having $25 off purchases of $66+, might pickup both the Authentics and Old Skools in the Classic White

they got some type of deal goin on right now?

Not that I know of, I just had trouble finding them in the vans store and pacsun at my mall. If you use RetailMeNot, I think they're running a $10 cash back promotion. I tried it but I'm not sure how legit those are.

Don't sleep on these or the rest of the pack 
nerd.gif

Has anyone here sampled or bought any of the Anaheim Factory pack? Thinking about getting the old schools or the yellow authentics but wasn't sure how the fit or comfort is compared to the regular styles. This "Ultracush" HD sockliner appears to be just a stitched in leather heel patch unless they are talking about the entire in-sole, im curious if it is thicker inside how that affects the room in the toebox on the slimmer models like the authentics from the pack.

Has anyone here sampled or bought any of the Anaheim Factory pack? Thinking about getting the old schools or the yellow authentics but wasn't sure how the fit or comfort is compared to the regular styles. This "Ultracush" HD sockliner appears to be just a stitched in leather heel patch unless they are talking about the entire in-sole, im curious if it is thicker inside how that affects the room in the toebox on the slimmer models like the authentics from the pack.
The insole is just a regular "Ultracush" insole with a thin piece of pleather glued on. Fit is TTS, the insole just adds more comfort compared to the crappy insoles that the classics come with.

The insole is just a regular "Ultracush" insole with a thin piece of pleather glued on. Fit is TTS, the insole just adds more comfort compared to the crappy insoles that the classics come with.
Good looking out, wasnt sure about the insole but that makes sense. gotta put the branding somewhere I guess lol. Now If I can decide btw the authentic and the old school. Wish Pac Sun still had the yellow 44 dx in a 12 I guess everyone else had the same opinion on color choice.

Anyone own or have a lead on these? They were on eastbay a few years back with steady price drops and I let them slip away trying to be a cheap bastard. :lol:

vans-sk8-hi-mens.jpg

Anyone own or have a lead on these? They were on eastbay a few years back with steady price drops and I let them slip away trying to be a cheap bastard.
laugh.gif

vans-sk8-hi-mens.jpg
I've come to learn over the last few years that if u see a pair of vans for a good deal then snag them up cuz usually once they are gone then they are gone for good unlike most other brands

Back
Top Bottom