the Vans thread...

Lunarlon chuck 2 and a vans pro are pretty comparable tho at that point your just choosing style preference
Thanks for the tip. I think I'm going to make the switch to Vans though. Styling is better imo. Honestly don't know why I never considered them.
Sidebar just tried pac sun to use the code for some black old schoils and out of my size. Any chance they'll be back? Apologies for noon questions. $45/shipped was a great entry point for me.

Thanks for the tip. I think I'm going to make the switch to Vans though. Styling is better imo. Honestly don't know why I never considered them.
Sidebar just tried pac sun to use the code for some black old schoils and out of my size. Any chance they'll be back? Apologies for noon questions. $45/shipped was a great entry point for me.
Check back often random sizes usually pop back up on sale shoes mltd is also a good site to check out they always have codes and sales

Anyone grab those Union LA Old Skools? I swear I only saw them at like 3 spots. Looking for the off white pair but I fear I may have snoozed

Today's pickup, was looking a white authentic but this aint too bad for esp for the low.

Last edited:
Anyone order from size, I ordered from them like almost two weeks ago and all my tracking says is dispatched, on the way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom