the Vans thread...

UBIQ in Georgetown has some sizes still left last time I was in there (about two days ago)... not sure if they do phone orders but it's worth a shot. I personally passed on them because I'm more into the low top silhouettes.

vault sk8 hi lx in moonbeam/grey or whatever its called.  i've been fiending for a pair ever since I saw them on the strictlywaffles ig but they're sold out like everywhere.  

these are dope,
I can't really find them anywhere on eBay either,
There's one seller but the size he has listed is .5 down from my TTS

Do these run big at all?

these are dope,

Do these run big at all?

Yes I recommend you scoop them up and if they don't fit then loosen them up a little. They run big for me

these are dope,

Do these run big at all?
I have the antelope pair, they run TTS to me.  They'd prob be pretty tight for you unless your feet are slightly smaller than avg

Just can never get down with the gimmicky vans.. Peanuts, Nintendo, MLB teams, toy story, etc.. But who knows maybe I'll try the blends not like I'll score anyway

They have a good amount of dahlia slip ons and what not.
https://properlbc.com/collections/vault-by-vans
This link has the Checkered LX slip ons in stock.
This "hype" on these seems to be outlasting the usual time frame of hyped and sold out styles and its starting to aggravate me lol also vans needs to release the red slip on's in the US and not just overseas because those ones look great also and I have only seen a full size of them at End and they went quick. 

Vans vault x barneys

Vans Vault and Barneys New York have teamed up to create this smooth tonal pack of OG Old Skools and OG Sk8-Hi’s constructed with premium grained nubuck and leather. Available in Light Grey, Dark Green, and Dark Brown. Each pair sits on top of an all white vulcanized sole, and features minimal Barneys branding on the footbed. Go for your grown man steeze and pick up a pair. Available for pre-order now on Barney’s webstore.

Last edited:
dam man i hate that blends does FCFC on their vans collabs. Aint about that life lol wish they would just do raffles 

Peanuts x vans collab >>>> Blends x peanuts x vans collab

Not a fan of the zip sk8 model anyway tho...

But the charlie brown OS's oh im all in on those

As much as I love the regular sk8 hi the zip sk8 hi is superior for the simple fact it's easier to put on Plus that leather blends is gonna throw on these will be A1

Back
Top Bottom