the Vans thread...

I know. I'm saying why would they come up with such a hideous, vile and disgusting theme for the shoe? "Blood and semen" sounds so bad. Very bad lol

Supreme didn't come up with it... it's from an artists collection like all of their collabs or licencesing.

I forget who the artist is, but this is no different than the Ari Marcopolus or Andy Warhol vans did before.

Crazy cause I mess with Metallica but had no idea that was meant to be blood and semen on the album cover. But "Load" makes sense now. Yeah, not on shoe lol.

It's based off of the work or Andres Serrano who originally gained "fame" back in the late 80s for his photographic installation called "Piss Christ." I was all into the art scene back then but he was and is a joke in my eyes.

Brehhhh Ari's vans aint nowhere near da scust level of these jawnz

Brehhhh Ari's vans aint nowhere near da scust level of these jawnz

Uh... nobody said that. The dude asked why supreme would come up with a concept like that and I said it's an artist situation like Ari or Warhol.

Wore these today
IMG_0507.JPG

Full GITD Midsole / Outsole is a bit over the top...

I think if they did like a solid black and / or solid white with maybe some minor glowing accents they would greatly improved...

IMG_9730.JPG Where can I get these stateside and not overseas?

Vault OG Classic Slip-On LX - Black

wait... why not overseas? i ordered from ssense canada and endclothing and got it way faster than the stateside stores. and no VAT, no Tax and free shipping so it was actually cheaper ordering it overseas

wait... why not overseas? i ordered from ssense canada and endclothing and got it way faster than the stateside stores. and no VAT, no Tax and free shipping so it was actually cheaper ordering it overseas

Oh damn. Might just do that then

Back
Top Bottom