the Vans thread...

How do people walk out of the store and get so many shoes?? I thought its one per person. I see people getting 6 of each

23622112_922605821227967_7845565606218632374_n.jpg

welp. :smh:

So the lineup here was trash as usual. Tried to play by the rules but had to finesse. Dudes literally told on me (even though they had been behind me)...like dudes my age...guess they needed the money. Couldnt move me so they called the security and cops over smfh. At any rate was able to finesse back up to the front and secure MTN. But man pacsun gotta do better. Cause if they keep rewarding grimy **** Im gonna be even more grimier next time

So the lineup here was trash as usual. Tried to play by the rules but had to finesse. Dudes literally told on me (even though they had been behind me)...like dudes my age...guess they needed the money. Couldnt move me so they called the security and cops over smfh. At any rate was able to finesse back up to the front and secure MTN. But man pacsun gotta do better. Cause if they keep rewarding grimy **** Im gonna be even more grimier next time

Lmao. So basically you mad that dudes you cut in front of snitched on you

Nah. They were behind me in the beginning. I didn't snitch, just moved up. Thats the difference pay attention. If you think that going to the cops is the way to move though, and they are from the same era? Must be a generational thing w these tattle tales nowadays

As long as dudes dont have backbone chaos will happen. Unless you pay security to watch the lines and protect the cowards. How hard is it to say you are not going to skip me. What they going to do fight you because you woulnt let them violate you ? If their wasnt weak people on these lines this wouldnt happen.

Nah. They were behind me in the beginning. I didn't snitch, just moved up. Thats the difference pay attention. If you think that going to the cops is the way to move though, and they are from the same era? Must be a generational thing w these tattle tales nowadays

It is stunning that you are trying to justify cutting a line, any line.

Back
Top Bottom